By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX Developer Gives leaks info.

ArchangelMadzz said:
KLXVER said:

25GB for regular BR discs and 50GB for dual layered.

Most of the discs for ps4 and x1 are dual layered considering AAA games are 40GB+ not including patches etc the 

Around the Network

So 0 credibility, next.

Another interesting thing is that this guys post were made before Miitomo launched and he mentioned that Nintendos achievements will be more like missions, and in miitomo there called Nintendo missions.

jason1637 said:
Another interesting thing is that this guys post were made before Miitomo launched and he mentioned that Nintendos achievements will be more like missions, and in miitomo there called Nintendo missions.

We've known they're called missions well before My Nintendo launched. That he somehow didn't know that is what's interesting.

I want to believe but I'd rather just wait for the actual reveal to make final judgements, some of it just sounds unreal.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Tagging

If it's not x86, then Nintendo definitely did not learn from the Wii U :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Tagging

Just because it's not x86 doesn't mean they haven't learned.
There is another instruction set that Nintendo can leverage which is competitive with x86 in terms of developer support and ease of development... And that is ARM.
AMD even has an ARM license and has sunk R&D into ARM designs. (Opteron a1100)
Taking 8-16x high-end ARM cores and whacking on a chunky GCN GPU onto the same chip wouldn't be out of the realm of impossibility.

For most games, the CPU is going to be inconsequentual as the 3rd party game engine that most games are built from should support it out of the box. (I.E. Unreal engine supports ARM.)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Platina said:
Tagging

There is another instruction set that Nintendo can leverage which is competitive with x86 in terms of developer support and ease of development... And that is ARM.
Taking 8-16x high-end ARM cores and whacking on a chunky GCN GPU onto the same chip wouldn't be out of the realm of impossibility.

For most games, the CPU is going to be inconsequentual as the 3rd party game engine that most games are built from should support it out of the box. (I.E. Unreal engine supports ARM.)

Not really a tech person, but if that is the case, then it could be good.. will have to wait and see if this rumor is real or not

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Pemalite said:

Not really a tech person, but if that is the case, then it could be good.. will have to wait and see if this rumor is real or not

Nintendo could even have the edge in terms of casual games.
Rumors say it is using an OS derived from Android, coupled with the potential of ARM being the CPU of choice... Could mean Nintendo might be able to leverage the entire Android software ecosystem and it's 1+ billion devices.

Plus... Nintendo has shown some interest in building games for Android... Potentially 2 birds 1 stone.
However... Probably unlikely as Nintendo likes to lock things down tightly. :P

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

These leaks are sounding more and more believable with each one. You have to wonder that there must be at least SOME of these leaks that are accurate/partially accurate.