By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Quantum Break Metacritic/review thread, Current meta: 77

Are you buying Quantum Break?

No 265 54.87%

Yes, on Xbox One 115 23.81%

Yes, on PC 37 7.66%

Yes, on both platforms 12 2.48%

See Results 54 11.18%

Total:483

It's getting mixed previews so i'll say 80-83 ( can i do that ?)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Sticking with 87 prediction.

Aerys said:

Settle for something in the middle? xD Need one number

iceland said:
Aerys said:

Settle for something in the middle? xD Need one number

Okay 82,5, so 83 

Around the Network

bet: lost

CGI-Quality said:
Aerys said:
It's getting mixed previews

It is?

I mean some are positive, some are negative/not convinced by the game in the recent ones i read . Divided previews would be a better term i suppose. So i think it will get mostly good reviews around 80 and some at 90 and a good amount of 60-80 reviews, so it'll certainly reach 80 but will probably stay under 85.

For example i  just saw a live today about the game on the second biggest french videogame site http://www.gamekult.com/actu/gk-live-quantum-break-a-18h-A161475.html , they were mostly talking about flaws and how it's a classic cool game with cool effects but not an excellent shooter in any way, with absolutely 0 difficulty , saying how dumb the AI is, with a generic tv show killing the rythm of the game and a cliche writing that offers not replay value because the changes are tiny ingame and are mostly in the tv show, even if they say it's cool to play, it seems it wont be an excellent game for them, probably a good game with flaws , knowing them, they'll probably give 6/10 or 7/10 ( which is good from them) at best ( though they decided to leave metacritic so they wont change the score anyway)