By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Quantum Break Metacritic/review thread, Current meta: 77

Are you buying Quantum Break?

No 265 54.87%

Yes, on Xbox One 115 23.81%

Yes, on PC 37 7.66%

Yes, on both platforms 12 2.48%

See Results 54 11.18%

Total:483
AEGRO said:
Mr Puggsly said:
A polarizing game. A lot of critics really like it and some don't.

I have loved the game so far.

I like story heavy games.

This is the one game X1 has that really has me interested. Been a fan of remedy since Alan wake

Around the Network
Spedfrom said:

To Xbox fans: I still bought The Order: 1886 despite all the negative reviews about it not even being a game. Still managed to enjoy the game despite its many flaws. My point is, if you're curious about the game and think you would enjoy it even if it has a few issues, go ahead and purchase it. No matter our console allegiance, we should be making our own decisions regarding games, as well as with everything in life.

Agreed. I remember a fair few times where I got a game with a mediocre metacritic score and ended up loving it. The main one that comes to mind is Two Worlds 2 on the 360. Despite that game only being 67 on metacritic, I had an absolute blast with it and consider it a much better game than was indicated by meta.

Basically, play what you want; it doesn't matter what the metacritic is as long as you had fun with it.