By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Quantum Break Metacritic/review thread, Current meta: 77

Are you buying Quantum Break?

No 265 54.87%

Yes, on Xbox One 115 23.81%

Yes, on PC 37 7.66%

Yes, on both platforms 12 2.48%

See Results 54 11.18%

Total:483

Hmm.. reviews are a bit dissapointing; coming from a title by Remedy as well. Sounds to me like of those games thats quite enjoyable, but short and forgettable.

Think I'll still pick up QB, but not until it goes on sale on the Windows 10 store.

Around the Network

That is way lower than I expected, and especially disappointing considering how many times its been delayed. I might never get the game now or maybe wait till its cheap. The concept of the TV show in a game was never appealing to me anyways.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Aerys said:
patronmacabre said:
I'm not surprised. While I was really hyped for the game at first, when I saw the gameplay, I immediately knew something was wrong. It just seemed so... standard.
It's a shame really. It's the second Xbox One game that underwhelmed me enough (the first was Sunset Overdrive) that I chose to delay my purchase of an Xbox One. That said, I'm still looking forward to ReCore, Sea of Thieves, and Scalebound.

Just wait for Scalebound, this one will surely not disappoint.

I keep hearing this and it's baffiling. How? I was so hyped for that game after the first trailer, but the gameplay demo they showed was awful...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Oh, I'm actually a little thankful that this is scoring lower than I expected. If only to save us from what would otherwise be a sea of "Quantum Break is better than Uncharted 4!" Threads we would have gotten if it was like 85 or higher.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Lower that I thought (87) oh well, I'll wait for this in the bargain bin. Glad I decided to not pre order it.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Lower that I thought (87) oh well, I'll wait for this in the bargain bin. Glad I decided to not pre order it.

Do you also decide what movies/shows to watch based on IMDB? I'm curious 

iceland said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Don't be picking on Noble just because he's no longer interested in QB!

Wright said:
iceland said:

Don't be picking on Noble just because he's no longer interested in QB!

I'd be picking on him regardless. i'm a cyber bully

Normchacho said:
Oh, I'm actually a little thankful that this is scoring lower than I expected. If only to save us from what would otherwise be a sea of "Quantum Break is better than Uncharted 4!" Threads we would have gotten if it was like 85 or higher.

Bizarre logic there. One, there aren't enough Xbone members who make threads for there to be a "sea" of anything. Secondly, does meta confirm the games quality or something? I see a lot of people saying Driveclub is the best racer this gen yet it's a 71, not even as close to as good as Trackmania Turbo. Lastly, is Uncharted scoring close to an 85? AFAIK that would be a large drop compared to previous games.

They are two very different games. You can easily like one more than the other regardless of what the metascores for both end up being. Either way I doubt there will be a sea of threads about it.

Normchacho said:

Unless the game scored like, a 96, I pretty much doubt anyone from here would have made a thread like that.