By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reddit: another NX rumor (launch, price, games)

• handheld device: end of 2016, two screens, 720p resolution for both screens, 3DS similiar cards, touchpen, microphone, gyro-sensor, cameras, power is a bit over the PS Vita, price will be at 200$/€, both normal-sized and XL versions will be available at launch, major developers have development kits since October 2015. Nintendo is aiming to launch the system with a new Mario Kart game from EPD and a new Animal Crossing game also from EPD. During the first year there will be a new 3D Mario game from EPD Tokyo, a new Advance Wars game from Intelligent Systems and a game that is developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment and published by Nintendo. Masahiro Sakurai is also working on a game.

• home console: end of 2017, native 1080p for games, BlueRay-Discs, Touchscreen controller with 720p touchscreen, microphone, camera, gyro-sensor and SD cards slot, power a bit over PS4, x86 structure, easy porting, 1TB harddrive included, price probably at 350$/€, development kits aren't out yet, but they will be before July. A port of the new Zelda game for Wii U and a new Metroid game from Retro Studios are prepared for launch. In the first year there will be a new IP and a successor to Splatoon. Nintendo has also partnered with Ubisoft Montreal for a game but it's unknown what type of game it will be. I've also heard that Nintendo might have a deal with From Software for an exclusive game.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX/comments/4ceokp/nx_details/

Around the Network

From Software Exlusive Game+ 2017 Release date = fake :v

Luke888 said:
From Software Exlusive Game+ 2017 Release date = fake :v

Why? 2017 is very likely + From Software also made this Monster Hunter Spin-Off for 3DS. They don't just make Dark Souls.

The handheld will come last. Nintendo NEEDS to replace the WiiU, but the 3DS still moves enough hardware and software to make it interesting at leas one year more. Handheld will come in 2017, home console this year.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

StarTropics made by From Software confirmed!

Around the Network

Fake, developers already have home console dev kits. Also, looking at those spec for 2017 means it's DOA.

All these NX rumours is getting out of hand. The only trustworthy rumours I've heard about the NX came from supermetaldave64 on Youtube, also known as trevor something on neogaf.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Gamemaster87 said:
  • home console: end of 2017, native 1080p for games, BlueRay-Discs, Touchscreen controller with 720p touchscreen, microphone, camera, gyro-sensor and SD cards slot, power a bit over PS4, x86 structure, easy porting, 1TB harddrive included, price probably at 350$/€,

DOA, especially if the rumors and talks about a more powerful PS4 and more powerful XB1 are true.

Edit: anything that doesn't match up with this is immediately BS IMO http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1188554

DanneSandin said:
All these NX rumours is getting out of hand. The only trustworthy rumours I've heard about the NX came from supermetaldave64 on Youtube, also known as trevor something on neogaf.

What did he say?

Has there been a console that had this many rumours before even being revealed?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1