By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reddit: another NX rumor (launch, price, games)

KLXVER said:
StarTropics made by From Software confirmed!

Yoooooo, I've been wanting Nintendo to make StarTropics a mature IP for ages, still I think they would let work on it people like Retro Studios...

Gamemaster87 said:
Luke888 said:
From Software Exlusive Game+ 2017 Release date = fake :v

Why? 2017 is very likely + From Software also made this Monster Hunter Spin-Off for 3DS. They don't just make Dark Souls.

https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1188554

this confirms NX is coming this year

Around the Network
poklane said:
Gamemaster87 said:
  • home console: end of 2017, native 1080p for games, BlueRay-Discs, Touchscreen controller with 720p touchscreen, microphone, camera, gyro-sensor and SD cards slot, power a bit over PS4, x86 structure, easy porting, 1TB harddrive included, price probably at 350$/€,

DOA, especially if the rumors and talks about a more powerful PS4 and more powerful XB1 are true.

350 euro's is 100% DOA. Can get a new 1TB X1 at £219.

Random_Matt said:
DanneSandin said:
All these NX rumours is getting out of hand. The only trustworthy rumours I've heard about the NX came from supermetaldave64 on Youtube, also known as trevor something on neogaf.

What did he say?

I can't even remember! That's quite embarrassing :/ but those particular videos have been taken down, and someone from NoE left Nintendo soon after supermetaldaves leaks leaked.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Random_Matt said:
DanneSandin said:
All these NX rumours is getting out of hand. The only trustworthy rumours I've heard about the NX came from supermetaldave64 on Youtube, also known as trevor something on neogaf.

What did he say?

I can't even remember! That's quite embarrassing :/ but those particular videos have been taken down, and someone from NoE left Nintendo soon after supermetaldaves leaks leaked.

Check out pokelanes link to neogaf, its the same info and person

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I think both the handheld and home console should come out at the same time.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:

The handheld will come last. Nintendo NEEDS to replace the WiiU, but the 3DS still moves enough hardware and software to make it interesting at leas one year more. Handheld will come in 2017, home console this year.

Lol. Home console this year. LMFAO.

It's basically clear now how it will happen:

Handheld 2016

Home console 2017

Without a doubt.

That´s strange.... two devices?
Wasn´t the NX supposed to be a single device that can be used as a handheld and a home console?
Those rumors are weird...

Replacing the 3ds before the WiiU lacks.... Logic.

I just can't believe this one.

Gamemaster87 said:
Darwinianevolution said:

The handheld will come last. Nintendo NEEDS to replace the WiiU, but the 3DS still moves enough hardware and software to make it interesting at leas one year more. Handheld will come in 2017, home console this year.

Lol. Home console this year. LMFAO.

It's basically clear now how it will happen:

Handheld 2016

Home console 2017

Without a doubt.

Every leak and rumour that's not been confirmed as a fake pointed out to the home console release, not the handheld one. Plus, Nintendo wants a port of Zelda U as a launch title, I don't know if a 2016 handheld can have a game that demanding at a relatively cheap price.  Plus Nintendo wouldn't want to kill the 3DS early, while the WiiU is already a niche product. Home console will come first.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

No way is Nintendo going to wait until late 2017 to release a replacement for the dead WIi U, so this "leak" is BS.