By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Killer Instinct Season 3 Launch Trailer

Protendo said:
jason1637 said:

Its actually a pretty good game. Best fighting game on xbox out of the ones ive played.

Xbox One has better fighting games. Heck even the recent Soul Calibur 2 HD beats it. The Xbox lineup isn't that bad.

Have you even played Killer Instinct? lol

Iv seen you in alot of Xbox news with nothing but negativaty, I am not even sure you own a XB1.

User was warned for this post

-Super_Boom

Around the Network
Protendo said:
jason1637 said:

Its actually a pretty good game. Best fighting game on xbox out of the ones ive played.

Xbox One has better fighting games. Heck even the recent Soul Calibur 2 HD beats it. The Xbox lineup isn't that bad.

Ive only played 3

KL

Mortal Kombat X

and some indie fighter

Azzanation said:
Protendo said:

Have you even played Killer Instinct? lol

Iv seen you in alot of Xbox news with nothing but negativaty, I am not even sure you own a XB1.

I would refrain from replying to such posts if I was you. This will only turn into another warned/close Xbox thread.

Don't fall for the hook.

Cross-platform multiplayer and saves, good guy Microsoft.

Now fix that crappy Windows store!

Capcom should learn from this.

Around the Network

I really hope Rash gets his own stage, we have seen Kim Wu's, Tusk's and Arbiter's. Hoping they stick to there guns and grant characters there own stages. That really works well and adds so much variety.

I'll be getting that supreme edition then! Can't wait!

Signature goes here!

Awesome fighting game. Will definitely be buying season 3. Love the new visual upgrade across the board. The effects are just insane in this game. My favourite fighting game in a long time.

Just played a couple matches on Xbox and downloading on PC.

Good to see its getting a story mode, but I'll still wait for the complete edition.