By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New PS4 this October (Rumour)

It would be a dumb move.

I dont believe it, to run PS4 4K games, it couldnt cost less than 500 euros, nonsense.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:
It would be a dumb move.

I dont believe it, to run PS4 4K games, it couldnt cost less than 500 euros, nonsense.

It could be 3k upscalled to 4k check out my thread

PS4K rumors are the new NX rumors it seems now. Please Sony, don't ruin a good thing...

OneKartVita said:
PS4.5 and NX rumours. I don't know which I hate more.

If this is actually true, there's zero chance I'll buy it. The ps4 on launch day is what I want until a PS5 comes out hopefully in 2021.

If my ps4 dies in a couple of years, sure I'll replace it with a ps4.5 but that's it.

Conviniently they will all die after 4 years for you to buy another one. Some Sony Ninja's put a deathvlock in it;p

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Anfebious said:
Ruler said:

Well you dont have to buy it just as much as you dont have to buy an nvidia titan

Of course I don't have to (and I won't) but this feels even worse than Nintendo with the DS! That one is a portable console (it's cheaper) this is a PS4!!! And just for a graphics update? Bullshit.

You can trade in your ps4 and use the money for the new ps4. 

And what does it mean just for a graphics update? do you want to have it exclusive games as well?

Around the Network

Xbox One upgraded version, PS4K, NX

If all of it happen this generation, i would be done with consoles and will go PC only

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Give me 60fps/1080p. I don't care about 4K since it would lead to 30fps....again. I want GT7 to visually annihilate DriveClub. I've been waiting FF7R for over a decade now and the last thing I want is PS4 specs holding it back.

So please Sony, make PS4K a significant upgrade for those who are willing to pay for it.

$499 Day 1, don't hold back Sony

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

So...it's just better graphics? Same catalogue? Why would I? My PS4 does quite well on its own, thanks.

I still think it's just a slim like model that happens to have 4k related funtionalities (mostly media, not games). Some fool(s) in the leak chain who doesn't know any better (omg 4kkk??!! xboxdone!) thought it was about game power and so we have these flawed rumours

Aerys said:
Xbox One upgraded version, PS4K, NX

If all of it happen this generation, i would be done with consoles and will go PC only

How does this make sense if all PC is about newer and better hardware?