By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russian soldier wipes out ISIS thugs by calling airstrike on HIMSELF

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/russian-rambo-wipes-out-isis-7626914

'A brave Russian special forces soldier who was on a Rambo-style one man mission to hunt for ISIS militants died a "hero" after calling in an airstrike on HIMSELF.

The fearless officer was directing Russian airstrikes at Islamic State targets near the ancient city of Palmyra in Syria when he was surrounded by terrorists.

Not prepared to go down without a fight, he ordered military officials to drop bombs on his location and died in the blast.'

(( RIP the hero.

THAT's how you fight terrorism. Not recoloring your facebook avatars...

Around the Network

He was dead anyways, if he was caught and surrounded by lots of them.
Why not take the bastards with him? Still this deserves praise, dont think most could have done the same.

Honestly good on russia for actually fighting these guys.

well he probably knew he would die anyway. So why wont you go down without a fight

Woo! Kill that Muslim scum!

It's always good to hear more of them have been killed. I like when I see it in the news when it says like 20 or 30 or more have been killed somehow.

Sharu said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/russian-rambo-wipes-out-isis-7626914

'A brave Russian special forces soldier who was on a Rambo-style one man mission to hunt for ISIS militants died a "hero" after calling in an airstrike on HIMSELF.

The fearless officer was directing Russian airstrikes at Islamic State targets near the ancient city of Palmyra in Syria when he was surrounded by terrorists.

Not prepared to go down without a fight, he ordered military officials to drop bombs on his location and died in the blast.'

(( RIP the hero.

THAT's how you fight terrorism. Not recoloring your facebook avatars...

Yes people praying and wanting peace wont win the war it's soldier's (Hero's) who will end it.

Around the Network
Botamud said:

It's always good to hear more of them have been killed. I like when I see it in the news when it says like 20 or 30 or more have been killed somehow.

seriously?

akhmenhawk said:
Botamud said:

seriously?

Of course I'm serious, the less Muslim scum in the world the safer we are. I just wish they'd nuke them but they wouldn't.

Could you imagine how much better off this world would be if there wasn't a single Muslim in it?

Moderated - Torillian

Botamud said:
akhmenhawk said:

seriously?

Of course I'm serious, the less Muslim scum in the world the safer we are. I just wish they'd nuke them but they wouldn't.

Could you imagine how much better off this world would be if there wasn't a single Muslim in it?

You're an idiot

User was PM'ed about this post ~ CGI-Quality

Botamud is a brand new account, why are you falling for his trolling?

Damn, what a way to go : S

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi