By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Live Games With Gold For April

Own half of these games, don't really have any interest in the other half. People better play SO

Around the Network

This is a good month for Xbox players. Sony should learn.

All four are good but....I own all four.
SSO on XB1, Wolf Among Us on 360, Dead Space on PS3, and Saints Row IV on 360.

Gonna save em all to my One's HDD, though. Just for convenience.

That's an absolutely amazing month!

Boutros said:
That's an amazing month. Please learn Sony.

The PS4 titles for April already got leaked. Dead Star and The Park. Both games had their psn pre-orders canceled and Dead Star's developers outright confirmed it already.

poklane said:

Boutros said:

The PS4 titles for April already got leaked. Dead Star and The Park. Both games had their psn pre-orders canceled and Dead Star's developers outright confirmed it already.

Are those games good?

Around the Network

Sony should take notice. All these games are fantastic, and easily make ps+ a joke compared to it.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

jason1637 said:
poklane said:

Are those games good?

First name is meh for me but the last one is a horror game set in a carnival park.

Games with Gold continues to impress.

poklane said:

Boutros said:

Well at least they're both new games. That's something I like about PS+.

Damn, why can't Sony learn from this?

Friggin' ps+