By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eurogamer: Independently Confirms Source PS4.5 Is Real

JGarret said:

Where there´s smoke there´s fire.This thing is most likely real.

Yeah, there's been far too many supposed leaks and not a peep out of Sony. What I question though is the October release.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
JGarret said:

Where there´s smoke there´s fire.This thing is most likely real.

Yeah, there's been far too many supposed leaks and not a peep out of Sony. What I question though is the October release.

To be released alongside PSVR?

JGarret said:

To be released alongside PSVR?

The problem is, over the years we've seen lots of rumours of things like Slims, new consoles and possible price drops and sometimes it's just people trying to slow the sales of a certain console/handheld. If this was coming out in October, the last thing Sony would want to do is tell people about it. That would stop sales in their tracks. But having said that, Sony couldn't deny it anyway because they'd have to come clean no matter when it was coming out. There are reasons for it being fake and there are reasons why Sony haven't said anything. I think it's real myself but I'm not sure about October. One of the main reasons is, if PSVR is going to be improved with this it could then force people into considering PSVR + Camera + MOVES (+ PS4K) = expensive. At the moment Sony are selling the PSVR to existing PS4 owners but this would movve the needle a little towards also 'needing' a new PS4K. It won't be the truth but it could be argued it was. 

The PS5 Exists.