By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Images of the NX Controller Surfaces!

Also where's your source on this one? I searched by image to find the article that leaked these but they don't exist on Google.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network

That pretty much confirms the validy of the previous leak, and it doesn't look like a prototype either, otherwise they wouldn't have made them in both black and white.

As another rumor said, it looks a bit Samsung-y, like a premium grade product, not a cheap plastic controller.

Still, I don't like it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Is it just me or does it look better in black?

From the source:

• Only the upper 'nubs' of the sticks move. The bottom part is static (kind of like the circle pad, but it moves along the bottom 'sphere'.
  • The rollers on the top feel and look pretty much identical to a mouse scroll-wheel. Though I do don't believe this will be the final design.
  • Haptic feedback is feels like Apples 'taptic' engine. Not like regular rumble.
  • 3.5mm headphone jack on the bottom

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX/comments/4bn6nm/nx_controller_pictures/?sort=top

I always thought how good the wii u gamepad could be if it was more like the Vita.

Sadly Nintendo forgot about the buttons.

Trash, Nintendo is dead to me next gen, enjoy playing like in a cellphone guys.

Around the Network

Where are the damn buttons on that thing?

DivinePaladin said:
Also where's your source on this one? I searched by image to find the article that leaked these but they don't exist on Google.

Yeah. I would like to know that too.

Is the premise of it just a smaller(more cost effective) Gamepad??

One can only hope is fake.

I'm not really a fan of this controller :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]