By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Images of the NX Controller Surfaces!

Ljink96 said:
poklane said:

Picture could be made inside Ubisoft Massive's HQ

https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=199016280&postcount=1265

Not sure if this guy is serious, but shit wouldn't surprise me.

Ikea table, swedish keyboard, tree reflection from outsides the window.

I wouldnt be surprised if this was from Ubisoft Massive's HQ.

*edit: reflection even shows a upwards angle where you can see that part of the building. The "thingies" under the windows, above where the photo was taken.

Around the Network

How do we know there will be a traditional home console? This could be the hand held that simply connects to a TV/Monitor somehow.

Looks good to me, very innovative

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

If this is legit and its looking more likely my gut feeling is this will be able to run Android apps as Nikkei reported a while ago.

This is meant to work with smartphone games and adds a physical directional input that smartphone app makers will be able to utilize for better games.

Also the previous leak showed a Unreal Engine demo, but that demo has been used to demo the Snapdragon 820 processor -- a mobile processor.

How can we be sure that this isn't a response from some other faker to the criticisms of the original? It's entirely plausible for that to happen.

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
So the thumb sticks can't move like normal and they can't slide like the 3DS.

It's a good fake but still a fake.

The leaker describes how the sticks move. These are not regular analog sticks anyway, they are haptic feedback sticks. 

Solid fake if fake.

It looks like a prototype, in my honest opinion.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Random_Matt said:
How do we know there will be a traditional home console? This could be the hand held that simply connects to a TV/Monitor somehow.

The guy that posted the photos says its a controller, that hooks up to a homeconsole.

They have a devkit.

Also I think nintendo themselves have comfirmed NX to be a home console.

SpokenTruth said:
So the thumb sticks can't move like normal and they can't slide like the 3DS.

It's a good fake but still a fake.

Or its just a new design, thats differnt from the old ones. And they still funktion and your going out of your way to dis prove the pictures.

This does not bode well. If it's still fake then it's one hell of a fake.

The thing itself looks better than the Gamepad though, but I really don't see how this would work comfortably without real buttons. Haptic feedback or not, I doubt it's going to be the same. Big gamble by Nintendo if true...

Hmm, not sure what to think yet about the potential controller. Might be good or not :(.

If this the true controller, Nintendo will have to rush there anouncement. We'll know soon if that's the case.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.