Forums - Sony Discussion - Evolution Studios Closed

Wait what!!!!
Whats gonne happen to driveclub?

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
KingofTrolls said:
Really bad news, and I dont think this is the last studio Sony will close in the future...

Don't ... just don't.

Sony Bend ? London Studio ? North West Studio ?  Foster City Studio ?Do u ever heard about them ? No ? Maybe because they make no games ?

All of them placed in the UK ? Dude Brithih pound is a killer.

What the shit Sony?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

xl-klaudkil said:
Wait what!!!!
Whats gonne happen to driveclub?

I think they'll hopefully finish up on the VR version and then call it a day. No Motorstorm 4 either ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Pretty crazy to see a studio that made a 2mil + seller this gen go down in the same gen. Really puts into perspective how any AAA title has to do in order to be a true profitable success in this market.

Suddenly the season pass pricing and the DLC formatting makes more and more send from the business side of things. Hell, we might even start to see base prices rise again if this type of situation continues.

Around the Network

Insider over at GAF:

'Hope everyone lands on their feet.

For what it's worth, spoke to someone close to the studio, mentioned to me there's positive news coming out of this.'

The PS5 Exists. 

That shit happens when you produce shit like DC instead of just another Motorstorm. I fucking told you so.
Well, one less reason to turn on my PS4 again.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Dam that's fucked up.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Dam that's fucked up.

There is evidently some positive news coming out of this according to a GAF inside. Read above.

The PS5 Exists. 

Weird choice... they couldnt really have been loseing money on the studio (drive club sold well enough right?).
Maybe the future game development just didnt look intresting enough?

"We have too many raceing games.. lets put these people to work on other stuff."
^ my thinking.