By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Breaking!!! Terrorist attack in Belgium captital Brussels

What do you think?

Europe shouldn't have ac... 121 63.35%

Hope for the best. #preyforbelgium 53 27.75%

Other (state this below, ... 17 8.90%

Total:191
Peh said:

The_Yoda said:

You mean like you pushing your opinion that this "won't end well" and asking for the thread to be shut down?

Did you saw the original polls before the mod and me asked him to change it?

No I did not, but I had seen were he had already edited it once ortwice before you started posting....

Around the Network
The_Yoda said:
Peh said:

Did you saw the original polls before the mod and me asked him to change it?

No I did not, but I had seen were he had already edited it once ortwice before you started posting....

If you don't know what this is all about then why do you jump at me?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I don't know why people can't express their opinions freely. Yeah, block out the stupid cancer comments but there are some viable arguments to be made. All in all, this is very sad and I'm praying that this ends soon.

People, stop with the refugee bashing. As a Belgian, let me tell you, the people who commit these crimes are born here, raised here, and corrupted here. This is the failing of a system that is fractured beyond belief and is not willing to see and mend the social cracks that exist and are growing in Belgium. The only thing our government seemingly is willing to do is place soldiers on the streets. These soldiers can NOT stop these attacks, if anything, they are a potential target themselves.

The refugee crisis is one the NATO countries created. If we don't want refugees, we should stop creating enemies like Daesh and stop mingling in Middle Eastern affairs. If people have a roof over their head, if people feel safe and if they have a comfortable life, they will not flee. Imagine something like Brussels and Paris happening every single day near you.

And I would like to point out Steve Jobs' father was a refugee, whose son made one of the most American companies you can imagine.

So please, stop the anti-refugee nonsense. It's detracting from what is a humanitarian crisis on a massive scale and a tragedy in my home country.

Ljink96 said:
I don't know why people can't express their opinions freely. Yeah, block out the stupid cancer comments but there are some viable arguments to be made. All in all, this is very sad and I'm praying that this ends soon.

Because people started to use racism in absolute sense so they could claim the title of "good people" and point a finger to "bad people". No interpretation, no common sense, no middle ground, with those rules it's difficult to argue since you are immediately a racist if you disagree. The definition is too harsh to be used in human society and depending on context anyone can be made a racist regardless of ideals. The whole thing is man-made bullshit.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network

Tragic news. Once again, Islamic terrorists choose soft targets in cities known for promoting tolerance and diversity over common sense and security. Many neighborhoods throughout major urban areas in Europe are now hotbeds of Islamic extremism due to the migrants from North Africa and the Middle East, and as a result they have morphed into de-facto "no go zones" for the rest of the population.

Check out this piece from "60 Minutes Australia" from a few weeks ago for example, highlighting the immigrant problem in some neighborhoods of Sweden, and how the reporter and camera crew are treated as their mere presence in the area triggers a violent reaction from the migrant population...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuSQU9QIwcs

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

-CraZed- said:

The taking in of immigrants didn't start attacks but it sure makes it easier for the bad guys to perpetrate them. No it won't be the last attack, but that is because too many of us are willing to accept them as the status quo. We all "know" the source we just don't want to admit it publicly out of an irrational fear of being called names.

In the next few hours and days we'll get the details and it'll turn out to be, well we all know who it'll turn out to be.

I'm sure I just say a headline titled "ISIS celebrates..."

Yeah, political correctness is extremely detrimental to having a constructive discussion. When you take in so many migrants in such a short time, they are not going to integrate smoothly. This is exacerbated by the fact that the majority of the immigrants are actually not refugees. This is why we're seeing muslim ghettos in places like Malmo, Calais, or Birmingham literally run by Sharia. It's rather depressing.

Well in Europe we need to accept once in a while this kind of shit happens. It is a damn shame for the victims and their friends and families they leave behind. We don't have the legal tools to do anything about this so all we can do is hope it will be quiet for a while.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Sadly, this is probably the new way of life in Europe.

WC4Life said:
Ljink96 said:

Because people started to use racism in absolute sense so they could claim the title of "good people" and point a finger to "bad people". No interpretation, no common sense, no middle ground, with those rules it's difficult to argue since you are immediately a racist if you disagree. The definition is too harsh to be used in human society and depending on context anyone can be made a racist regardless of ideals. The whole thing is man-made bullshit.

Yeah, block out the stupid cancer comments.