By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Breaking!!! Terrorist attack in Belgium captital Brussels

What do you think?

Europe shouldn't have ac... 121 63.35%

Hope for the best. #preyforbelgium 53 27.75%

Other (state this below, ... 17 8.90%

Total:191

photo of 2 possible suspects

https://twitter.com/BertrandRiotord/status/712285172461400064/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://www.rt.com/news/336527-brussels-airport-terror-bombing/

Around the Network

At this point it wouldn't matter if they blew up the whole country. People of perceived superior morality would still try to hold the line and quell discussion surrounding this topic out of fear that some people might be offended. All while they have no problems whatsoever calling some other people racist and fascist for voicing their concerns.

In any event, my sincerest sympathies go to the victims of this attack. Hopefully the European governments will learn something from these recent events, but I won't hold my breath.

Peh said:
Seeing that 5 people already voted that Europe is to blame for taking too many immigrants....

Well, it's not that terrorist attacks started by taking in immigrants in the first place, so I don't agree with this statement.

It certainly won't be the last attack if you don't get to the source of it. But what is it? Is it only one or plenty causes for all of this?

You could fly over to the east and drop nuclear bombs on it and it won't solve anything. You could build huge walls but it still won't solve anything. It makes it worse. People are afraid of the next choice they have to take, because no one can tell what consequences it will have.
How many lifes have been already lost by people who doesn't want to be a part of all of this.

It's just the same as someone as Obama is walking up to his desk and talking about the last shooting at a school. It became a routine. You don't have any feelings left, because you've experienced it so many times. I feel the same for terrorist attacks around the globe.

I've really become cold. I just can't help it even if I want to.

The taking in of immigrants didn't start attacks but it sure makes it easier for the bad guys to perpetrate them. No it won't be the last attack, but that is because too many of us are willing to accept them as the status quo. We all "know" the source we just don't want to admit it publicly out of an irrational fear of being called names.

In the next few hours and days we'll get the details and it'll turn out to be, well we all know who it'll turn out to be.

I'm sure I just say a headline titled "ISIS celebrates..."

5£ says the next one will be on London.

RIP to those who were killed by the ones upon whom God/Allah must have no mercy.

fory77 said:

RIP to those who were killed by the ones upon whom God/Allah must have no mercy (fortunately for them God is dead)

Being an edgy atheist will not help. Religion can exist only when it's violent. This is the reason why you see imams acting so desperate, trying to conquer Europe. In a peaceful, advanced society religion becomes obsolete. They don't want to give their power to secularist. You have more chance of seeing them declare total war on infidels than adopting to the West. Nothing to lose for them.

Around the Network

The_Yoda said:
Peh said:

Then let me give you this advice.. don't push your opinion on others. That's what you did with your poll.. You are already dragging this into a biased direction instead of staying neutral and observe the whole situation by facts.

You mean like you pushing your opinion that this "won't end well" and asking for the thread to be shut down?

Did you saw the original polls before the mod and me asked him to change it?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

PEEPer0nni said:
fory77 said:

RIP to those who were killed by the ones upon whom God/Allah must have no mercy (fortunately for them God is dead)

Being an edgy atheist will not help. Religion can exist only when it's violent. This is the reason why you see imams acting so desperate, trying to conquer Europe. In a peaceful, advanced society religion becomes obsolete. They don't want to give their power to secularist. You have more chance of seeing them declare total war on infidels than adopting to the West. Nothing to lose for them.

Wasn't trying to be one, but whatever. 

Those are exactly my thoughts tbh

Is tragic.. condolence to those who are affected

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Terrible news, RIP.

Trump was right again.

How long will the regressive left keep killing it's own people with political correctness until they wake up and face facts?

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

At this point it wouldn't matter if they blew up the whole country. People of perceived superior morality would still try to hold the line and quell discussion surrounding this topic out of fear that some people might be offended. All while they have no problems whatsoever calling some other people racist and fascist for voicing their concerns.

In any event, my sincerest sympathies go to the victims of this attack. Hopefully the European governments will learn something from these recent events, but I won't hold my breath.

Believe me those discussions happen a lot. People are just tired to have discussions and blames that doesn't make sense. Friday they caught Salah and the first things you read is 'blame refugees', the guy was born in Europe so why blame Refugees.  Then people start to blame Unemployment issues in Brussels but he was employed but fucked it up. Later he was lucky and could open a bar and did financially well especially with black money he earned. Then people blame police because they should have noticed he was an extreme muslim but literally a year ago he was smoking/drinking having joints and enjoying other freedoms that would means his execution or jail time in some extreme radical regions. Basically for me ISIS is nothing more than a gang/Organisation as a Maffia that always wins over people to join their style of life and when you caught one of them they will take revenge.