By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Breaking!!! Terrorist attack in Belgium captital Brussels

What do you think?

Europe shouldn't have ac... 121 63.35%

Hope for the best. #preyforbelgium 53 27.75%

Other (state this below, ... 17 8.90%

Total:191
Peh said:
The_Yoda said:

No I did not, but I had seen were he had already edited it once ortwice before you started posting....

If you don't know what this is all about then why do you jump at me?

I'm just not a huge fan of hypocrisy, I could tell well enough from the posts what the original poll was.  His original comments perhaps not so much.  I started reading just under an hour after the thread opened.

I'm not above being hypocritical myself from time to time but I try hard not to be

Around the Network

Deleted

Last edited by Zuhyc - on 14 January 2018

All I can say is that this is disgusting.

My condolences to all the families and individuals who are being affected by this.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

The_Yoda said:
Peh said:

If you don't know what this is all about then why do you jump at me?

I'm just not a huge fan of hypocrisy, I could tell well enough from the posts what the original poll was.  His original comments perhaps not so much.  I started reading just under an hour after the thread opened.

I'm not above being hypocritical myself from time to time but I try hard not to be

And I am not a huge fan of people blaming the entirety of Islam, immigrants and europe for the terrorist attacks in Brussel. If you start a poll with only these 3 options, you ask for trouble. If you want to talk about the terrorist attack in Belgium than do it unbiased and objectively and everything is going to be fine.

I can't see the hypocrisy in this. All I asked for is being neutral to the topic and don't start it tainted.

This planet has already enough  people pointing their fingers at others because of cultural similarities to their blacksheeps.

I also don't want to continue this, because it just derails this thread, so I won't reply to this issue anymore.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Let me guess, Muslims were the cause?

Around the Network

Why are people blaming refugees when the attackers are born and raised in Belgium? If the refugees weren't an issue this attack would have still occurred, the are deeper problems here in Europe that caused this.

Hope all the people in Belgium recover swiftly.

The system in Belgium is not designed to solve anything, but to make it worse. The reason is simply that government can or won't solve anything so the only way to justify its unrelenting expansion is equally unrelenting denegration.

It can only get worse because it was never designed to be solved.

It is what it is and it will be the final deadblow of an already dying Belgium :(.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I loved Belgium because it was supposed to be a neutral country. Our politics led us there I guess.

I made peace with it once I realized mass shootings in US schools end worse than terrorist attacks in belgian airports though.

I also love how our people try to laugh it off.

Islam is the death of Europe.
If you compare the life in Western Europe now and 15 years ago, it's a totally different world. The old European way of life is dead and gone in the Western Europe. People live in fear and at the same time are brainwashed into being scared of saying the truth and what they really think, they can only say what's "nice", what's "accepted" and "politically correct". This is what we get from this XXI century fascism and it only gets worse.

Death is always a tragedy, but I'm not going with any of the "je suis..." bullshit. You have to pay the price for your stupidity. In the future I won't be a Berliner, Amsterdamer, Munchener, etc., either. If you are too stupid to solve the problem and instead only make everything worse, die for it. We all know it's not the question of "if", but "which city next". It's not even the question of "when", since we all know it's going to be very, very soon. Still, the West chooses to be faggoty, passive and submissive.

I just hope that this year's edition of World Youth Days in Kraków won't be hit because of what you're turning Europe into. And to think it's Central Europe that's getting all the hate for being reasonable and caring about the safety of their citizens.

Wake up, Europe!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

They should arm the migrants and lead them to fight ISIS. CALL OF DUTY: MIGRANT WARFARE

The user was warned for this post - VXIII.