By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - FurryChartz - The Official VGC Furry Thread

Wright said:
Mr_No said:

The skintight fursuits could be a moderately inexpensive choice.

Like this one?

Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about!! I'm so getting this eventually.

Around the Network
Wright said:
FragilE^ said:
I've seen so much cringe from people in fursuits, and that's really turning me off from the whole thing, buuuut...
Those suits are so freakin' beautiful. And obviously not all people who wear them are, eh, weird.

I want one!

To be fair, there's always a cringe aspect to almost everything, and generally it is the facet we have more exposure of. We see the cringe side of politics, videogames, hobbies in general. Even MLP has a lot of cringy exposure out there, whereas I do think there's a huge fanbase that's not cringy at all.

I don't think fursuit is all that cringe, or most people who choose to dress as such. The one were the dog is looking at the fursuit is kinda cute, and I agree, I'd love to have one. Too bad they're hella expensive.

Oh absolutely, I definitely hide my brony-ness IRL because its associated with sooo much cringe. I'd absolutely rate the worst of the furry fandom as a whole higher than the worst of the MLP fandom, for sure. I've identified as a brony for at least 2.5 years, and I've followed so many of pony-famous people and seen their fans. Very interesting community.

Both of these fandoms do draw in a lot of socially awkward people, and give them a place where they become normal. Its kinda awesome, really, but it also means that instead of adapting to the social norm, they embrace and celebrate their weirdness. Add a suit to that, I.E. anonimity, and people act out even more. Not everyone, I don't wanna bring out the large brush and generalize such a large and diverse group, but... There's a lot of it.

Convention-goers are kinda the same, especially the cosplayers.

(I'm going to a large con third year in a row, and I'm actually gonna cosplay this year :o My sister has worked at that con for 5 years. We've both seen and heard some supercringey stuff. Both also had many nice experiences, again, most people are sweet.)

I've seen some professional ones, and they usually sell for 1000-3000 dollars. That's intense o.o But they're beautiful!! Amazing craftmanship.

Wright said:
Mr_No said:

The skintight fursuits could be a moderately inexpensive choice.

Like this one?

This seems like such an obvious way to do it, unless you're going all out and want a large and expensive one. I feel like I've never seen this type before though. Is it common? Am I just blind? :o

FragilE^ said:

(I'm going to a large con third year in a row, and I'm actually gonna cosplay this year :o

Any pics we could see? :P

How many limbs would you offer to satan to move in under this table?

if the answer wasn't, "most of them" then you're doing it wrong

Also Hi, nice thread... other than BanchoLeomon though this thread could be better... ie it could have more Renamon in it.

Most of her stuff (tasteful stuff) is fairly tame though I find, but still good!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I immediately thought of the Renamon that Slugbox did, but as with most of his art, I can't feature it here :P

Go look up slugbox's art on deviantart and/or tumblr! Enrich your lives with some awesome (and often NSFW) art!

FragilE^ said:

I immediately thought of the Renamon that Slugbox did, but as with most of his art, I can't feature it here :P

Go look up slugbox's art on deviantart and/or tumblr! Enrich your lives with some awesome (and often NSFW) art!

o.o He certainly likes his big chunky curves!

I wondered about the limits on this thread for a bit though... like the OP outlines some guidelines but covered in furr is fine no doubt? like, no visible nipples or stuff... just furr and Renamon.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Yaay, nice to see some new faces around here :)

Nice pics, will have to find some stuff to post soon.

Wright said:
FragilE^ said:

(I'm going to a large con third year in a row, and I'm actually gonna cosplay this year :o

Any pics we could see? :P

I'm sorry for the superlate reply. I'm not completely done yet, but I can at least showcase most of my props.
I'll edit this post later tonight with some pics :)

*Edit*
Eyyy, I did it! Only 2 days late.
Its kinda blurry and ugly, but uh. Yeah. Its 5.40 in the morning :D This is all you get.
A closeup of something that actually looks good.

The helmet needs a lot of work, and I'm missing an entire wing. Lots of little details and polish left. I have a pair of really sweet lenses, and I'm gonna try and make me some pointy, scary teeth.
I'm of course being a total cringelord, cosplaying as a female, cartoon horse... She's called Nightmare Moon. Lol