By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - FurryChartz - The Official VGC Furry Thread

Mr_No said:

Ewww, football!

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
Ha. You guys.

Have a free bump.

Why not post something while you're at it?

No secret that Zootopia is my current fave Disney movie:

Also some Isabelle love:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Love Mattrat's comics XD.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Here's something different, for a change:

I've seen so much cringe from people in fursuits, and that's really turning me off from the whole thing, buuuut...
Those suits are so freakin' beautiful. And obviously not all people who wear them are, eh, weird.

I want one!

FragilE^ said:
I've seen so much cringe from people in fursuits, and that's really turning me off from the whole thing, buuuut...
Those suits are so freakin' beautiful. And obviously not all people who wear them are, eh, weird.

I want one!

To be fair, there's always a cringe aspect to almost everything, and generally it is the facet we have more exposure of. We see the cringe side of politics, videogames, hobbies in general. Even MLP has a lot of cringy exposure out there, whereas I do think there's a huge fanbase that's not cringy at all.

I don't think fursuit is all that cringe, or most people who choose to dress as such. The one were the dog is looking at the fursuit is kinda cute, and I agree, I'd love to have one. Too bad they're hella expensive.

Wright said:
FragilE^ said:

I want one!

To be fair, there's always a cringe aspect to almost everything, and generally it is the facet we have more exposure of. We see the cringe side of politics, videogames, hobbies in general. Even MLP has a lot of cringy exposure out there, whereas I do think there's a huge fanbase that's not cringy at all.

I don't think fursuit is all that cringe, or most people who choose to dress as such. The one were the dog is looking at the fursuit is kinda cute, and I agree, I'd love to have one. Too bad they're hella expensive.

The skintight fursuits could be a moderately inexpensive choice.

Mr_No said:

The skintight fursuits could be a moderately inexpensive choice.

Like this one?