By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gawker LOSES! Jury Awards Hulk Hogan $115 Million in Damages and $25M Punitive!

And GamerGate wins!

Around the Network

Will anyone miss any of those websites? I won't.

I'm not a Hulk Hogan fan but justice was served in this case. get rekt Gawker

Eh kotaku was hit or miss, no worse than most websites I'd say. I don't get the massive hate that it receives. But the rest of their sites were pretty much rubbish.

Around the Network

Now Hulk Hogan can buy an almost infinite ammount of Pokémon merchandise

Hulk Hogan Makeing bank!
Good thing he did a sex video, well worth it to get 115$ million.

Mr Puggsly said:
I certainly think punishing Gawker for this is reasonable, but to the the point of ruining the company is unfair.

Many jobs could be lost simply because they posted a video they didnt make. Its too harsh.

Hulk Hogan has pretty much had his image ruined over this and his image is something that he has been working on for the past 30+ years, okay he has done other things more recently which meant that WWE aren't touching him with a 10 foot barge pole, but still his image was worth what the court valued it at, them ruining it... it doesn't matter how shit it is that someone loses their job if their jobs purpose is to ruin the image of others even when told to take the thing down by the court they ended up back in...

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Mike321 said:

It wasn't all fun and games for Hogan though.... he did have to admit under oath that he had lied about having a 10 inch penis, that is a pretty shit thing to have to come out and say under oath because of this rubbish but that is another thing that he can worry less about since he has 100m to his name thanks to Gawker.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/499895/Hulk-Hogan-penis-Gawker-sex-tape-trial-underway-St-Petersburg-Florida

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Yes! Thank god! Gawker is no more <3

Tbh I dont mind Kotaku, but fuck Gawker, seriously