I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Cloudman said:

Oh, I've heard about this one. I remember it being really popular in Japan, and many of my students were really into it, with all kinds of merch. I've wanted to dive in it some time as well.

yeah Magi is very popular in Japan i believe it made the top 30 highiest manga for a few years in a row and i did forget to mention that it does have around 300 chapters but the series is in its final arc.

Around the Network
animegaming said:
Cloudman said:

Oh, I've heard about this one. I remember it being really popular in Japan, and many of my students were really into it, with all kinds of merch. I've wanted to dive in it some time as well.

yeah Magi is very popular in Japan i believe it made the top 30 highiest manga for a few years in a row and i did forget to mention that it does have around 300 chapters but the series is in its final arc.

Hmm, I might go back into the series

I've watched the first season of Magi and was seriously disappointed for some reason.. but the story itself isn't bad so may pick it up again

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Cloudman said:

No problem! Sounds like One Piece is gonna be a really popular one discussed here x )

Of course because is the best manga of all time and anyone who disagress will be ignored, reported, and unfriended (and if I don't have them as friends I'll add them just so I can unfriend them).

Platina said:
animegaming said:

I've watched the first season of Magi and was seriously disappointed for some reason.. but the story itself isn't bad so may pick it up again

i've only seen the first season of the anime and while they did make some weird changes espically towards the end i felt it did a decent job covering the first 100 chapters within 25 episodes but while i do love the Balbadd arc there are plenty of much better arcs that come after the first season like the Magnostadt arc (which the second season mostly focuses on) and Alma Torran arc (currently a Manga only arc)

animegaming said:
Cloudman said:

Wow, that's a lot of chapters. o.o Is it going to end soon too?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
animegaming said:
Platina said:

i've only seen the first season of the anime and while they did make some weird changes espically towards the end i felt it did a decent job covering the first 100 chapters within 25 episodes but while i do love the Balbadd arc there are plenty of much better arcs that come after the first season like the Magnostadt arc (which the second season mostly focuses on) and Alma Torran arc (currently a Manga only arc)

I have a feeling I would like the manga more than anime, since I prefer reading over watching anime..

Definitely will be on my potential to-read list now

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Alright, the User Recommended section has been updated with some recommendations. I may add summaries either tonight or tomorrow. You guys already keeping me busy, haha.

Also, sounds like One Piece is gonna be the biggest thing here... xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
animegaming said:

i'm a bit behind so i can't say but the final arc began back in like Septimber or October i think but there is way too many loose ends while this might be a bit of a spoiler the arc does begin with a time skip and its gotta reintroduce a lot of stuff first due all the changes that happen to the characters and the world during the time skip so this arc is gonna be at least a couple years.

I used to read more manga, but I found it's kinda hard to juggle too many at once. I have a lot of legacy series that have been ongoing for a while, and so I don't have time for the more low-key stuff. Anyhoo, here's what I'm reading currently.

One Piece
Nisekoi
Fairy Tail
Seven Deadly Sins
Bleach
One Punch Man (in-progress)
Shokugeki no Soma (in-progress)
Magi
Adventures of Sinbad
Yamada-kun and Seven Witches (in-progress)
Hunter x Hunter (feels wrong putting this down)

I'm sure there's something I'm missing here...but these are the ones that catch my interest the most currently, and will likely be commenting on weekly. I'll be keeping an eye here when I decide to add something else to my list...so far I like Pokoko's recs.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

animegaming said:
Cloudman said:

i'm a bit behind so i can't say but the final arc began back in like Septimber or October i think but there is way too many loose ends while this might be a bit of a spoiler the arc does begin with a time skip and its gotta reintroduce a lot of stuff first due all the changes that happen to the characters and the world during the time skip so this arc is gonna be at least a couple years.

Wow, it sounds like it's going to continue for awhile longer. At least that means more of it at least. My current favorite manga, Nisekoi, just may be ending very soon... x_x

Dance my pretties!