I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Luke888 said:
I think this thread will be worthless as long as VGChartz has no spoiler system, It's too easy to spoil people on things when discussing...

I don't see the problem with black boxes, even if it's not best spoiler system out there. 

Since this is a general thread, I'd recommend putting all new material that hasn't been adapted yet into spoilers, since there are plenty of people who read certain manga, but stick with the anime for others. Cloud and Platty can make that call though, I just find it more respectful.

uran10 said:

When talking about specific manga all you need to do is mention it then spoiler tags. It's not too bad. Now I can fanboy about NNT

Boom did you read the last chap? Someone's about to get rekt by the power of the sun (he deserves it after what he did to Dianne)

Oh yes.

I admit, I facepalmed at the idea that Escanor can power up with a metaphorical sun, as if he wasn't OP enough. Still, looking forward to Gowther getting his ass kicked...little bitch messing with my favorite ship.

I'll laugh even harder if he kills the two demons already and ends the tournament.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:
Luke888 said:
I think this thread will be worthless as long as VGChartz has no spoiler system, It's too easy to spoil people on things when discussing...

I don't see the problem with black boxes, even if it's not best spoiler system out there. 

Since this is a general thread, I'd recommend putting all new material that hasn't been adapted yet into spoilers, since there are plenty of people who read certain manga, but stick with the anime for others. Cloud and Platty can make that call though, I just find it more respectful.

uran10 said:

When talking about specific manga all you need to do is mention it then spoiler tags. It's not too bad. Now I can fanboy about NNT

Boom did you read the last chap? Someone's about to get rekt by the power of the sun (he deserves it after what he did to Dianne)

Oh yes.

I admit, I facepalmed at the idea that Escanor can power up with a metaphorical sun, as if he wasn't OP enough. Still, looking forward to Gowther getting his ass kicked...little bitch messing with my favorite ship.

I'll laugh even harder if he kills the two demons already and ends the tournament.

Boom:

Yea, he needs to be punished. I'm not sure if he's actually going to be a demon or not but it would be pretty interesting if he gets his "heart" back remembers he is a demon and chooses to side with the 7DS... I'm not sure, two of them died a little too easily and I think the fairy has King written all over him.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

BraLoD said:
Cloudman said:
Alright, the User Recommended section has been updated with some recommendations. I may add summaries either tonight or tomorrow. You guys already keeping me busy, haha.

Also, sounds like One Piece is gonna be the biggest thing here... xD

Well, it's the biggest thing in the manga world just as well, seems fitting

o: I totally believe that...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Super_Boom said:
Luke888 said:

Yeah, I think that totally works. I hope everyone else is fine with that... o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

So what manga is everyone currently really into now?

While I wait weekly for some manga to release new chapters (Like Nisekoi), I've really be hooked on Horimiya (probably made apparent in this thread.)

Despite it being a simple slice of life manga with 2 unlikely people becoming friends, it's a really sweet, cute, romancy manga that makes the simplest of moments of just hanging out seem really endearing. Seeing the relationship between the 2 main characters build up over time is really sweet. And other characters like the little brother and friends are nice as well. Then there are other characters who just really add to the comedy of the manga x ) I can't stop reading this... ._.

Dance my pretties!

Around the Network

I've been reading two really good 4-koma manga recently.

The first is Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu.  It's about an extremely shy girl named Bocchi who made a vow that she would make friends with the entire class during her first year of middle school.  The first person to speak with her, however, might actually be a scary delinquent.

It's so sweet and adorable that it's like a ray of sunshine.  The picture in my signature is from this.

The other is Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko.  Tomo is tall and strong and she's always been a tomboy.  Because of that, her childhood friend Jun thinks of her as his buddy.  Tomo, however, has a crush on Jun and she is ready to be more than just a friend but Jun seemingly has no clue that Tomo is even a girl.  What really makes this hilarious is Tomo's friend.  She's small and cute but with a bad personality--and she hates Jun.  It can be hard to tell if she's trying to help Tomo or if she's just having fun watching them stumble around.

I'm reading quite a few at the same time but the notable ones are

- Akagami
- Mahou Tsukai no Yome
- Horimiya
- Koi Dano Ai Dano
- Not Lives
- New Game
- Hibi Chouchou

..and I usually have one [completed] Manga that I will read to completion, but having just finished Alice 19th, I have yet to find a new one..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

pokoko said:

I've been reading two really good 4-koma manga recently.

The first is Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu.  It's about an extremely shy girl named Bocchi who made a vow that she would make friends with the entire class during her first year of middle school.  The first person to speak with her, however, might actually be a scary delinquent.

It's so sweet and adorable that it's like a ray of sunshine.  The picture in my signature is from this.

The other is Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko.  Tomo is tall and strong and she's always been a tomboy.  Because of that, her childhood friend Jun thinks of her as his buddy.  Tomo, however, has a crush on Jun and she is ready to be more than just a friend but Jun seemingly has no clue that Tomo is even a girl.  What really makes this hilarious is Tomo's friend.  She's small and cute but with a bad personality--and she hates Jun.  It can be hard to tell if she's trying to help Tomo or if she's just having fun watching them stumble around.

I recognized the picture in your sig from a while back :D  Is a nice 4-koma, though not many chapters are out for it.. (19 now?)

Heard of the 2nd one but have yet to pick it up..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I'm currently into Akatsuki no Yona, Nanatsu no Taizai, Noragami, Blue Excorcist (tho I forget it exist cause of its monthly updates), Akame ga Kill, and a few more. I was really into domestic no Kanojo a while back but its updates slowed down. Oh I'm also into Detective Academy Q.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

I got quite a few I'm reading now, but my main ones are Tokyo Ghoul re, Fairy tail, Bleach, almost done with AssClass, Hajime no Ippo and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I don't count monthly ones since they take so long...