Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0.00%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0.00%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
animegaming said:
Platina said:

Hmm, I might go back into the series

I've watched the first season of Magi and was seriously disappointed for some reason.. but the story itself isn't bad so may pick it up again

i've only seen the first season of the anime and while they did make some weird changes espically towards the end i felt it did a decent job covering the first 100 chapters within 25 episodes but while i do love the Balbadd arc there are plenty of much better arcs that come after the first season like the Magnostadt arc (which the second season mostly focuses on) and Alma Torran arc (currently a Manga only arc)

I have a feeling I would like the manga more than anime, since I prefer reading over watching anime..

Definitely will be on my potential to-read list now

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread -

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Alright, the User Recommended section has been updated with some recommendations. I may add summaries either tonight or tomorrow. You guys already keeping me busy, haha.

Also, sounds like One Piece is gonna be the biggest thing here... xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
animegaming said:

yeah Magi is very popular in Japan i believe it made the top 30 highiest manga for a few years in a row and i did forget to mention that it does have around 300 chapters but the series is in its final arc.

Wow, that's a lot of chapters. o.o Is it going to end soon too?

i'm a bit behind so i can't say but the final arc began back in like Septimber or October i think but there is way too many loose ends while this might be a bit of a spoiler the arc does begin with a time skip and its gotta reintroduce a lot of stuff first due all the changes that happen to the characters and the world during the time skip so this arc is gonna be at least a couple years.

I used to read more manga, but I found it's kinda hard to juggle too many at once. I have a lot of legacy series that have been ongoing for a while, and so I don't have time for the more low-key stuff. Anyhoo, here's what I'm reading currently.

One Piece
Nisekoi
Fairy Tail
Seven Deadly Sins
Bleach
One Punch Man (in-progress)
Shokugeki no Soma (in-progress)
Magi
Adventures of Sinbad
Yamada-kun and Seven Witches (in-progress)
Hunter x Hunter (feels wrong putting this down)

I'm sure there's something I'm missing here...but these are the ones that catch my interest the most currently, and will likely be commenting on weekly. I'll be keeping an eye here when I decide to add something else to my list...so far I like Pokoko's recs.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I'm currently reading:

UQ Holder
Bleach
My Hero Academia
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Monster Musume

If any of you liked Negima and haven't checked out UQ Holder, go check it out. It's a quasi-sequel to Negima. It's getting really good right about now.

Around the Network
animegaming said:
Cloudman said:

Wow, that's a lot of chapters. o.o Is it going to end soon too?

i'm a bit behind so i can't say but the final arc began back in like Septimber or October i think but there is way too many loose ends while this might be a bit of a spoiler the arc does begin with a time skip and its gotta reintroduce a lot of stuff first due all the changes that happen to the characters and the world during the time skip so this arc is gonna be at least a couple years.

Wow, it sounds like it's going to continue for awhile longer. At least that means more of it at least. My current favorite manga, Nisekoi, just may be ending very soon... x_x

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Shadow1980 said:
I'm currently reading:

UQ Holder
Bleach
My Hero Academia
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Monster Musume

If any of you liked Negima and haven't checked out UQ Holder, go check it out. It's a quasi-sequel to Negima. It's getting really good right about now.

I used to follow Negima a long time ago, but it got so wordy later on and I fell out of it. I did finish it, but the ending felt like a cop out.

I have been a lil interested in UQ Holder, so I may try giving it a read.

Dance my pretties!

I think this thread will be worthless as long as VGChartz has no spoiler system, It's too easy to spoil people on things when discussing...

Cloudman said:

No joke, I started reading Horimiya today and I am absolutely loving it. It is such a sweet, cute manga to read. Watching Hori and Miyamura meet together with her little brother is soooo cute. I really love the art style as well. It was definitely going to be a manga I would recommend if no one else did x )

The 2nd one I never heard of, so it's one I can check out as well! The story sounds pretty ridiculous

Interesting coincidence.  The manga has a really nice vibe to it.  I like how the side characters are meaningful, as well.  The art becomes even better over time.  This is actually anime for this but it's low-budget OAVs.

As for Keyman, be warned that it's adult.  It doesn't shy away from violence, nudity, or subjects like hate crime.

The only problem I have with manga is that I'll find something really good, get caught up, then forget about it for six months and lose my place.  That's where I'm at with D-frag (which is hilarious) and Sprite (which is amazing).

By the way, anyone who wants to try something different, try Sprite.  It's about a random and disjointed group of survivors who become trapped outside of time, which they can see as massive black waves.  The skyscrapper they're stuck inside gets swept through the centuries, including an H. G. Wells type future filled with monsters.  It's very good but it can also be very harsh.  

Luke888 said:
I think this thread will be worthless as long as VGChartz has no spoiler system, It's too easy to spoil people on things when discussing...

i don't know like when say Bleach and One Piece come out thursday us i will just being doing this when talking about them for example

One Piece spoiler

Luffy dream is to become the pirate king