Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Super_Boom said:
BraLoD said:

Cloud told me anyone who doesn't agree One Piece is da king will be permabanned.

This is true. It's what I like to call a steath rule. Congrats on figuring it out!

Also let it be known that anyone who bashes Chitoge in here will have their post edited to show off adorable pictures of my cat.

But...she's a [expletive deleted] xD

OT Any monmusu haters are gonna have to deal with me!(glares at uran)

Jojo too!

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:

This is true. It's what I like to call a steath rule. Congrats on figuring it out!

Also let it be known that anyone who bashes Chitoge in here will have their post edited to show off adorable pictures of my cat.

Fine, just for you.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Lol Boom works fast xD

Ultrashroomz said:

Fine, just for you.

I'll stop derailing now.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Horimiya is pretty good.  It's about a popular girl and a nondescript guy who meet each other outside of school and learn that they both have a bit of secret.  She is really a homebody and he hides his wild side.  

Keyman - Hand of Judgement is pretty awesome.  It's dark, adult, and the main character is a dinosaur cop.  Something strange happened in the past and a lot of people became half-animal.  Racist crime is rampant.  However, one hero, Keyman, is loved by the population--that is, except for a cop who thinks there is something evil behind him.

Around the Network

Mohammad's recommended:
Bleach
That is all :D

(Inb4 say that I have shit tastes)

oh man i just realize we are just 2 weeks away from the release of Hunter x Hunter chapter 350 should definitetly re-read chapters 341 to 349 before then.

BraLoD said:
animegaming said:
oh man i just realize we are just 2 weeks away from the release of Hunter x Hunter chapter 350 should definitetly re-read chapters 341 to 349 before then.

It takes so long we even forget what we have read XP

seriously all i remember was that

Kurapika and Leorio join the zodiac's and there is a traitor within the zodiac's

Platina said:
Cloudman said:

That's the 1st time I've heard of that manga. I'll need to look it up  O:

Almost everywhere I go looking for recommendations, I've seen this a Lot of times.. but still have yet to read it :p

Well, I def need to check it out then... o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BraLoD said:
I thought about doing this thread ever since I got here, but I'm glad I didn't, will be looking foward for more art from you as the thread goes on XD

Well, I'm glad to have finally started the manga thread then I'll try my best to keep this place updated with doodled pics...

BraLoD said:
Super_Boom said:

Indeed! I always like finding Jump crossover stuff. The characters are so different, and yet they all seem to sync up so well together.

We gotta get all the One Piece fans here! Someone summon Tbone.

Cloud told me anyone who doesn't agree One Piece is da king will be permabanned.

D: I didn't agree with this, but uh... feel free to talk all the One Piece you want here x )

Shadow8 said:
Cloudman said:

It's okay. It just opened today

Nice :)

Got quite a few recommendations depending on the genre people like. 

Awesome! I look forward to hear your recommendations! : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread