Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Bandorr said:
pokoko said:

D-frag is just the best.

Didn't know you were a D-frag. I love D-frag.

I started with the anime (which was amazing) - then I went into the manga. Then I re-read the manga from the start.

D-frag is alright, but if you want a Manga that is like it but funnier then read Fujimura-kun Mates. It is the same type of comedy as D-frag but... just better executed.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
Bandorr said:

I started with the anime (which was amazing) - then I went into the manga. Then I re-read the manga from the start.

Yep, D-frag is awesome and it really is one of those situations where the anime is as good as the manga.  I love the crazy adventures they have and all the hilarious characters.

uran10 said:
Bandorr said:

D-frag is alright, but if you want a Manga that is like it but funnier then read Fujimura-kun Mates. It is the same type of comedy as D-frag but... just better executed.

I've read a good amount of bothFujimura-kun and Aizawa-san but I like D-frag a lot more.  The characters, to me, are more developed and thus more interesting.  D-frag sets the situations for each arc up really well then bases the jokes off that, which I like.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-30/hunter-hunter-manga-goes-on-indefinite-hiatus/.103791

Dang, Hunter Hunter again? I feel like that series goes on hiatus quite a bit. Didn't he just come from hiatus not long ago? I think I heard it happened a couple of times.

I'm surprised the author has that luxury, though I can get it IS Hunter Hunter.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Bandorr said:
I lost a LOT of internet in hunter X hunter with the cell saga arc.

The first arc is amazing, but past that it just starts sliding down hill.

Oh and Cloudman on the frost page you spelled horimiya wrong. You spelled ir horimaya. I only noticed because I was looking for a "horimaya" and I couldn't find it :)

Thanks a lot! I will fix it now!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

No interest in picking up Hunter X Hunter. I know people love it but I hate getting into something that stops and starts.

Bandorr said:
Cloudman said:

Thanks a lot! I will fix it now!

No problem. I'm looking for another series. So the 4 I'm trying are: Horimiya, Dead Tube, Btoom, and Negima.

I've seen the anime of Btoom and Negima, but I'd probably start from the beginning.

Cool! I'm caught up with Horimiya. That's one I really enjoyed reading. I'm a sucker for romancy manga, and the the development between Hori and Miyamura is enjoyable to read. Plus, Hori's little brother is just soo cute! xD Her father is really funny too. I 2nd that manga.

I sampled Dead Tube and Btoom. Btoom was pretty interesting. It's like reading an Xbox shooter game as a manga. I think fans of Xbox and shooters would love that one. Dead Tube... was too much for me to get into x ( I'm kinda weak with gore and nudity, so I only read a bit.

Negima was one I completed a long time ago. The art is great, but it can be really wordy. I enjoyed it overall, but it was quite a long series.

Dance my pretties!

...Togashi, you're killing me here with all the hiatus
I wonder how many years we'll have to wait again(sigh), I should have known it was too good to be true that it was back.

Hunter x Hunter really upsets me with that....it JUST came back and is gone again....if you are going to do that then just let it die....geesh......at least my battle through the heaves is still going strong lol

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

I haven't gotten into Hunter X Hunter yet! I hear it's awesome! I'm catching up on One Piece. I'm up to date on Naruto, Bleach, FairyTail, etc.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron