Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Cloudman said:
Bandorr said:

The gamer is fantastic. It is "what if life was an RPG".  Like he picks up a book and "learns" the skill - like it is a skill book. Increasing intellect makes it easier to study etc.

Great characters also.

It is Korean, as it is a Manhwa.

Thanks for the clarification! I gave the 1st chapter a look, and it was really funny! I like how everyone has their name and lvl over their heads, and how he put all his points into strength, haha. I wanna read more of this now.

Well Bandorr b eat me to it lol! But yes really good one with some nice chracters! The character development is pretty good as well. And it being in color is just a plus So yeah go ahead and dive into it!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:

Found a manga that seems like he style you guys read called Tomo-chan Wa Onnanoko! It's a really funny manga about a girl who is a total tomboy, trying to get her best friend to realize that that she has feelings for him. Problem is he's as dense as a blackhole(and so is she in some points) and treats her like a bro all the time. Nothing too original sure, but the characters really make this special with the way they interact with one another. It's up to chapter 359, but each chapter is only a single page, so you can catch up rather quickly(basically like 20 chapters into a normal weekly manga) and there is a new chapter every day from Monday to Friday(it's on hiatus until next month now though). This is the first chapter, to get a feel for it.

I like Tomo-chan a lot.  Her friends really make it funny, they're fun characters.

As for Jun, I understand what he's afraid of but, jeez, Tomo is really hot.

Yassss! The characters in there are hilarious!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

pokoko said:
Shadow8 said:

Found a manga that seems like he style you guys read called Tomo-chan Wa Onnanoko! It's a really funny manga about a girl who is a total tomboy, trying to get her best friend to realize that that she has feelings for him. Problem is he's as dense as a blackhole(and so is she in some points) and treats her like a bro all the time. Nothing too original sure, but the characters really make this special with the way they interact with one another. It's up to chapter 359, but each chapter is only a single page, so you can catch up rather quickly(basically like 20 chapters into a normal weekly manga) and there is a new chapter every day from Monday to Friday(it's on hiatus until next month now though). This is the first chapter, to get a feel for it.

I like Tomo-chan a lot.  Her friends really make it funny, they're fun characters.

As for Jun, I understand what he's afraid of but, jeez, Tomo is really hot.

Yeah I can understand as well, but I think they can work it out together well. Not much will change I think. And yeah Tomo is hot, especially when she wears feminine clothes.

pokoko said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah, I just finished the 1st part where Imamura gets the old members to return and saved the club. This manga really is a good read. It's well written, the characters are great, and the humor is great as well. I love the honey trap girls joke, and Aki as well as the glasses guy are just too funny. Her character not how I expected at all. She's pretty goofy and just an overall oddball compared to Imamura, and seems quite lonely... The glasses guy though, his random English cursing just cracks me up. The manga overall is quite comical, even though I feel like that's not the goal of it, and it's pretty great. Characters are well made and memorable too, even the minor ones. Imumura is nothing like his appearance and is quite timid, Usami is way too strict and stubborn to a fault, Aki is not such a bad girl and is quite funny and friendly, Reo is a very friendly, kind, and kind of not very shy of a person (Who else would actually go through with talking with Imamura with his scary appearance and reputation) It makes for unique characters and story, and doesn't do cliche things like other manga. Well, except maybe the lead cheerleader. She feels very much a typical villain, but it works here.

Overall, it's great and I am hooked. I can't stop reading it..

What I like is that the manga keeps being fun.  Yeah, there are serious moments and themes but it never turns into a drag.  The comedic timing is just really good.  I admire writers who can do that.  As you mentioned, I think Aki is a good example, where she acts like an airhead so often but now and then she will show a much deeper expression.  She's funny and sort of a scatterbrain but she is also shrewd and insightful in some areas.

I think you've almost caught up to me ...

Also, I love Reo.  She's a great character, too.  I didn't want to mention her until after the honey trap incident, though.  And, yes, the honey trap label is hilarious.  I loved it when Aki first called her that but then got stuck with it herself.  Reo probably goes through as much conflict in the manga as anyone but she's such a good person that she still tries to help.  I really want her to end up happy.  Inamura's mom is also really funny.

This is where I'm at now and I think this page is a good example of how the manga keeps the serious moments from being gloomy.

Hahaha, that is pretty funny, how dancho casually picks up that board with a rather calm expression. I'm not there yet, though.. : X I'm surprised to see the lead cheerleader is there too. I thought she was overcome from the 1st arc, though yeah, they'd have to meet again eventually for the baseball tournament.

I really like Reo as well. She's an overall nice, friendly and supportive person. She's just a nice person to be around from the manga. I really like Aki too, most for comedic purposes. I feel a little bad for her though. She seems to be the one struggling this time in the restart, looking like she is alone with nothing to do. Hey main joy seemed to have come from dating that guy, and she may have possibly messed that up. She kind of seems like a side kick to Imamura, sticking with him because she has nothing else to do.

Also, I was shocked to see the dancho being the worst when she went running with the other members to the point they were cheering her on to finish.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:

Haha, I see you found that manga too. I used to read it, but I grew tired of getting daily one page comics. I wisht they continued releasing it weekly in compilations. I really enjoyed it when I read it.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Cloudman said:

Thanks for the clarification! I gave the 1st chapter a look, and it was really funny! I like how everyone has their name and lvl over their heads, and how he put all his points into strength, haha. I wanna read more of this now.

Well Bandorr b eat me to it lol! But yes really good one with some nice chracters! The character development is pretty good as well. And it being in color is just a plus So yeah go ahead and dive into it!

Thanks! I think I will. After the 1st chapter, I'm on board!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Yassssss! I love these stuff! Boy don't give up on getting his D! XD 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Again!!: I want to put a dull blade through Hiro-kun's forehead.

Jranation said:

Yassssss! I love these stuff! Boy don't give up on getting his D! XD 

What manga is that..? o:

Dance my pretties!

pokoko said:
Again!!: I want to put a dull blade through Hiro-kun's forehead.

Did you get to the part of Hiro being in the Again too?

Hiro really is just a terrible human being, haha. He's just selfish and a playboy. He's also just really messing things up, like poor Reo. He messed up her character a bit : S He does do something stupid funny though...

Dance my pretties!