I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Dravenet7 said:

Whoa, this must have just released a not too long ago because I got up to the previous chapter lol. I really like the author especially due to his previous work. I hope he is able to find a good balance in pacing because this series has really good potential

Also the One Piece and MHA thing:

When Brook and Chopper initially came to the ship Dogtooth and Pero took at the shark submarine and offered to let them take it to leave the island. It was a good eye to even notice it was there lol. I had to look back to see what you were talking about.

Chisaki can defintely reverse it and return to more or less normal, but Nemoto is definitely dead. :/

I got an update that chapter 19 was coming soon, so it might be that whatever group is translating it is working on a backlog of chapters now. 

@One Piece: Oh yeah, I remember now, the shark was a submarine. *nods wisely*

@MHA: That makes sense. Shit though...this guy is kind of terrifying. Villains like this really make me miss All Might...but I suppose we can't keep saying that forever x.x  

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
Dravenet7 said:

I need to catch up on Utratarou. I was reading it a nice slow pace, but I let slip buy a bit too long. I'll probably wait until it hits 50 chapters though

In regards to Uratarou, I'll just say you'll get quite surprised the further you get into the series...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Super_Boom said:
Dravenet7 said:

Had such a busy week, but hopefully getting some breathing room for the following:

Seeing your post reminded me to catch up on Hungry Marie. I feel like I haven't read this manga in months, and somehow I was only three chapters behind. It seems like translators have no interest in this one.

Anyways, the plot is all over the place, but the 4th wall breaking makes me chuckle. The author seems to be joking about how disjointed and random the plot is.

Oh the author must really be having a fun time at this point...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Well, I just learned that my favorite manga of all time is getting a continuation and I'm pretty excited to read it to put it mildly. It's good to see the manga-ka come back to do more Kenshin and his work is looking as great as ever, which some minor differences since he last did it. I don't mind seeing some changes, like how he has the pony tail (despite cutting it at the end of the previous story) and using Hiten Mitsurugi style with his Zanbato (although I thought he couldn't really use those techniques anymore...) Can't wait to see more of this.

Also, that moment when the couple you've been rooting for in a story for the longest finally makes their move.

My thoughts exactly.

Dance my pretties!

Alright, I just wanna post one more thing because it's something that Yagami says here that really resonates with me and makes her more relatable, like Aoba. Similar to her, I haven't really been taught any techiques in terms of art, but I've learned a lot from just practicing often, and then later on meeting and working with other skilled artists, observing and applying things I've seen from them. Reading about a skilled character who sounds to have done something similarly feels encouraging to me, haha.

Dance my pretties!

Around the Network

I thought this chapter of Saki-Biyori was really cute.  This school team is one of my favorites, as they have so many unique characters.  Lazy-girl is fun.

Cloudman said:

Alright, I just wanna post one more thing because it's something that Yagami says here that really resonates with me and makes her more relatable, like Aoba. Similar to her, I haven't really been taught any techiques in terms of art, but I've learned a lot from just practicing often, and then later on meeting and working with other skilled artists, observing and applying things I've seen from them. Reading about a skilled character who sounds to have done something similarly feels encouraging to me, haha.

Ko-chan is probably my favorite because she feels very real.  Like the way she sometimes feels insecure even though she is very successful or how she had to lean on her friend to get through rough periods.  I think she is an important character for the writer.

Wow scratch what my doubts about Hungry Marie, I ended up missing not one but two chapters and its going back to the pace I enjoyed at the beginning...

I haven't thought about it too much until now, but I think romcoms are my second favorite genre in manga now. A dangerous close second

Cloudman said:
Dravenet7 said:

I need to catch up on Utratarou. I was reading it a nice slow pace, but I let slip buy a bit too long. I'll probably wait until it hits 50 chapters though

In regards to Uratarou, I'll just say you'll get quite surprised the further you get into the series...

Lol its gonna take 3 moew weeks to reach chapter 50, you're making the wait too hard.

pokoko said:

I thought this chapter of Saki-Biyori was really cute.  This school team is one of my favorites, as they have so many unique characters.  Lazy-girl is fun.

Cloudman said:

Ko-chan is probably my favorite because she feels very real.  Like the way she sometimes feels insecure even though she is very successful or how she had to lean on her friend to get through rough periods.  I think she is an important character for the writer.

Not just Yagami Ko, but I feel most of the cast are quite great and well developed, having their quirks and issues that can be relatable, like Shinoda Hajime using her props and figurines to help get poses right and hiding her hobbies from her friends so they don't think she's weird. (I've definitely had that issue myself...)

Also, those panels definitely gave me some chuckles. I love how some authors manage to take a small moment and run with it to make a really humorous situation xD

Dravenet7 said:
Cloudman said:

Lol its gonna take 3 moew weeks to reach chapter 50, you're making the wait too hard.

You know you wanna read it now... xD But really, no rush.

Dance my pretties!

Harem dilemma: Three girls have fallen and can't get up. Which one do you help?

Although really, each time I read a new chaper of this, I'm reminded of why I love it.

Gosh darnit, they're just so flippin CUTE! It's like sugar overload.

Dance my pretties!