Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Bristow9091 said:
Cloudman said:

Well, alright, I'll list a few I really like myself and maybe you will too~

Fuan no Tane :  Bite size mystery/horror stories, incase you like spooky tales.

Horimiya :  A slice of life/romantic comedy about a boy and girl with secret lives outside of school and how they meet and learn about each other. Really good if you want some good laughs.

RELIFE :  A story about a guy struggling in society and unable to find work. With nothing else to turn to, he is selected to take part in a program called RELIFE, which allows him to relive a year of high school life to help resolve their issue and gain the confidence to return to society. It has some comical and endearing characters.

Yotsubato :  The slice of life story of a girl named Yotsuba and the things she learns and adventures she has on a daily basis. Really great for laughs. (This seems to be a thing with my recommendation list, haha)

Well I can pretty much ignore Horimiya and Yotsubato, not a fan of either of those genres (Slice of life and Romantic, lol), but just had a quick look at ReLIFE and I'll put it on the maybe pile, it's ongoing but only seven volumes since 2013, should be easy enough to catch up lol. 

Glad to hear you're interested in RELIFE Although, it's pretty long as it stands, with 187 chapters, so I dunno if that will deter you from reading it. I think the starting chapters are a good start.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Just finished reading Oyasumi Punpun. Just, holy fuck was that a trip. I knew that it was dark, but I wasn't expecting it to be quite as soul destroying. I am ruined now.

Good read.

10/10

Bristow9091 said:
Cloudman said:

Glad to hear you're interested in RELIFE Although, it's pretty long as it stands, with 187 chapters, so I dunno if that will deter you from reading it. I think the starting chapters are a good start.

Unfortunately I can't buy it in English from Amazon, they only seem to have it in French, which is weird lol... and yeah checked up on the chapter count, although I like to go by volumes, makes it seem shorter that way lol, each volume has like 18-20 chapters in it. 

As far as I know, it's not available in English, which makes me sad... I'd buy this manga in a heart beat! *_*

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

sundin13 said:
Just finished reading Oyasumi Punpun. Just, holy fuck was that a trip. I knew that it was dark, but I wasn't expecting it to be quite as soul destroying. I am ruined now.

Good read.

10/10

Well, I've never heard of that manga... I also looked it up and read the 1st chapter. It was one of the most bizarre things I've read in a while. I'm bookmarking this one!

Dance my pretties!

Bristow9091 said:
Cloudman said:

As far as I know, it's not available in English, which makes me sad... I'd buy this manga in a heart beat! *_*

Ah right, that's a bummer then because it sounded rather interesting, can't read Japanese whatsoever and I don't intend on learning it either, and know very little French, lol. 

I think that, for now, I'll see how I feel about Tokyo Ghoul and Psyren... I'd be interested in Black Clover too if it wasn't an ogoing series, since I don't know when it'll end, lol. Is there anything similar to it that has already finished, and is available in English?

Sorry, I've only read a little bit of Black Clover, so I wouldn't know what's similar to it. There are other users who do, so they may be able to give you some recs. TT_TT

Dance my pretties!

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
sundin13 said:

Good read.

10/10

Well, I've never heard of that manga... I also looked it up and read the 1st chapter. It was one of the most bizarre things I've read in a while. I'm bookmarking this one!

I really can't recommend it enough. It's bizarre and creative and beautiful and painful and just tremendously written. Glad you liked the first chapter. It only gets crazier from here.

Cloudman said:

I agree. I think he'd enjoy ReLife more if he starts at the beginning, rather than the middle.

Bristow9091 said:

Yeah, just like with games and films, I love owning the physical copy of books and comics too, it's almost mandatory for me, lol.

As for things I already like, well I don't really watch much anime outside of Dragon Ball Z and Pokémon, unless you include Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh and Beyblade lol, back when they were a thing and big in the west, I started watching Attack on Titan but never finished the first series, I went like four episodes in a row without any titan action and gave up, lol, wonder if the manga to that is any better? I've also watched Steins;Gate and Psycho Pass, both of which I really enjoyed, and as mentioned before, I've watched Death Note too... I want to either start watching One Piece or read the manga but if I read the manga it'll be online, too many volumes to keep up with buying, but it does look like a fun series.

Not really sure what genre I'm into when it comes to this sort of stuff, just as long as it's not that weird weeby lolita stuff, no offence to anyone that's into it, but it just isn't for me lol :P 

Damn...*crosses out all his loli manga suggestions*

It looks like you've already been given some good suggestions, so you can try some of those first, particularly Tokyo Ghoul.

If you want to avoid ongoing series, I have some other suggestions to make, but they'll be pretty long. With something like One Piece, your wallet would definitely prefer a manga-sharing site, even if it's good enough to warrant the purchase IMO. 

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Caught up with Made In Abyss.  Only 28 chapters but I feel like I've been run over by a train.  Twice.  There are no punches pulled in this manga.  It will make you sad because there are terrible people out there and the world will devour the innocent.

At least there is still the calming power of soft fur.  Fur really is amazing.

Super_Boom said:
Cloudman said:

I agree. I think he'd enjoy ReLife more if he starts at the beginning, rather than the middle.

Dance my pretties!

Man getting so many chapters of The Witch Hunter so consistently is a great feeling!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23