I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40

One Piece: MORE BETRAYAL

Damn...didn't see that coming. Well maybe I should have, but I kinda just kept Bege in the back of my mind. This guy isn't just a random underling...he's a serious threat. Wow...way to go Oda. Reminding me yet again that there are no wasted moves in this manga.

Sanji's reaction to Nami made me smile. Seems like he's back to normal. Also Jinbe constantly including Brule and the other guy in their team only to piss them off XD.

Can't wait to see a version of the Red Wedding that doesn't leave me depressed.  

Shokugeki no Erina: Adorable

Souma and Erina need to get married already. Seriously.

So Souma was the reason Saiba grew to like cooking again. It's pretty heartwarming...and nice to see Gin's reaction to it. 

And..now we're at the final match. I guess the author is in a real rush to end this arc. Can't wait for Azami to be done and to get back to regular cooking battles.  

Hungry Marie: Well that was unexpected...

Or maybe it wasn't. So now the princess in Taiga's body. I wonder what that means exactly.  

Anyways, seems Marie is hungry. The name has a reason!  

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Shokugeki: HYPE!!!

Ahhhhhhh yeah. Megashima, Isshiki, and Kuga join the last four rebels...as well as...SUBARU??? Didn't expect that, though honestly he's more talented than the other low-key rebels (Chinese girl, lesbian stalker). The guy made it into the top four of the Autumn Elections. I'd like to see Takumi react to him again.

First match looks like mostly new faces and Souma. Glasses girl annoys me, so I hope she goes down early. Two E10 people are probably throw-away villains that will be used to build up Issiki and Megashima, whose abilities we haven't seen yet.

I liked how the crowd's reaction changed when they saw Erina with the rebels. Seems like even Azami's brainwashing can't cover that up.  

Also like how the White Coat Trio is back. Alice makes everything better.  

One Piece: Hype!

More world-building...*sizzles*

So this is why Lola is so hated...she ruined Big Mom's chances of mending relations with Elbaf. Man this woman is awful...trying to kill Lola's twin just for having the same face.  Hopefully that woman dug her own grave.

Still hoping that Luffy emerges victorious from this, but adding Bege to the mix complicates things. We'll see how it goes.

Also, Strawhats in mafia outfits look badass.  

My Hero Academia: Hype.

Shigaraki and Overhaul are making contact again, I'd guess he sees something fruitful in an alliance with the Yakuza. I wonder what Overhaul is planing with that cute girl though.

The mental back-and-forth was cool I thought. Deku isn't quite a genius, but he works surprisingly quickly sometimes, and can be pretty analytical.  

Fairy Tail: *blinks unhypedly*

Yay...Lucy believes in her man.

Zeref's an asshole again. What the hell is he even planning. His goals don't even make sense anymore. Does he want to die or kill Acnologia or fight his brother? If his son is from a relationship with Mavis, wouldn't he treat him better? Or did he bang another girl after Mavis froze herself?  

Hungry Marie: Grandma Hype

This woman is like a final boss in an RPG.

Funny chapter. I wonder when Taiga will find out that he already confessed.

Gosh...going to school in a few chapters is going to be complicated. He better wear gender-neutral stuff.  

Mousou Telepathy has turned into a surprisingly deep manga despite being a 4-koma. The author is good at making the characters feel human in between the humor.

I'm always glad when I see it update.

Pleased and surprised to see Auira get an update today after almost two years.  Hope the new team sticks with it.  It's really enjoyable and I love the characters.

It had an excellent anime version, too, with one of my favorite OPs of all-time.

pokoko said:
Mousou Telepathy has turned into a surprisingly deep manga despite being a 4-koma. The author is good at making the characters feel human in between the humor.

I'm always glad when I see it update.

Yeah, it surprised me as well. It quickly became out of my current hot manga to read. I eagerly await to read the next pages after I read the update of the day. Really well done manga.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
pokoko said:

Pleased and surprised to see Auira get an update today after almost two years.  Hope the new team sticks with it.  It's really enjoyable and I love the characters.

It had an excellent anime version, too, with one of my favorite OPs of all-time.

That poor girl XD

This looks adorable.

Cloudman said:

Yeah, it surprised me as well. It quickly became out of my current hot manga to read. I eagerly await to read the next pages after I read the update of the day. Really well done manga.

It's funny because when I started, I didn't have very high hopes.  It just seemed like it was going to be an ecchi humor type thing with shallow characters.

Super_Boom said:

That poor girl XD

This looks adorable.

Don't worry about Kana-kana.  She's a Troll-type, she is used to dishing out and taking.

You know, with how much Fairy Tail has been annoying me lately, I forget that Hiro can occasionally pull off a really well done scene. Probably one of the better chapters I've read in a while. My jaw dropped at that twist in the end...though I suppose it makes sense looking back. August is the actual child of Mavis and Zeref, not the boy calling himself Zeref's son. With the parents being immortal, the child could really be any age, so it was pretty deceptive for him to hide the actual child as an old man, instead of the youthful appearance the fake son had. Makes sense why August was so invested in that question, "Why was his Majesty's child not loved?"  

Just wish the manga stayed this interesting...but it'll likely be connected with a ton of bullshit up to the next scene I enjoy.

Super_Boom said:

You know, with how much Fairy Tail has been annoying me lately, I forget that Hiro can occasionally pull off a really well done scene. Probably one of the better chapters I've read in a while. My jaw dropped at that twist in the end...though I suppose it makes sense looking back. August is the actual child of Mavis and Zeref, not the boy calling himself Zeref's son. With the parents being immortal, the child could really be any age, so it was pretty deceptive for him to hide the actual child as an old man, instead of the youthful appearance the fake son had. Makes sense why August was so invested in that question, "Why was his Majesty's child not loved?"  

Just wish the manga stayed this interesting...but it'll likely be connected with a ton of bullshit up to the next scene I enjoy.

Yeah now THAT was a very surprising chapter to say the least! Now where will they go with it lol

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Started reading Vagabond. It's pretty cool.