I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Cloudman said:

Yeah, that is true. For a half 'detective' manga, it's sure missing the detective part. Without that, it's kind of hard to believe the 'deductions' made by the MC without seeing the investigation part, and there's also part where the ghosts reveal to him who the killer is, which kinda goes against the mystery part.

But I think Kako is interesting too, so I'll continue giving this manga a shot to learn more abot her.

I've never heard of Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, so I'll be sure to look that up.

I used to be into some detective stuff so it bothers me when a protagonist "solves" mysteries by just pulling answers out of his hat.  A lot of writers do that, however, and I know that it doesn't bother some people in the slightest.  My mom reads mystery novels one after the other and I'm reasonably sure she doesn't worry much about the details adding up.

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro used to be pretty popular at one time.  It's different and probably not for everyone.  It has a fair amount of slap-stick comedy mixed in with some dark comedy.  Neuro is a demon who enjoys "eating" the emotions generated when a puzzle is solved.  He's also quite sadistic toward his "master", a school girl named Yako, who only really wants to eat delicious food.  Neuro uses demonic tools to analyze the crime scene, so it's not straight up mystery solving, though he does use logic most of the time.  It jumps back and forth from the serious to the absurd, which kind of confused me until I got used to it.  

Around the Network

Starting Black Clover today to see how it is!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Bandorr said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
Starting Black Clover today to see how it is!

As am I. I am interested. Plot sounds worth while for now.

Yeah that's what I said. Then add on the people that have recommended it here so I have to give it a shot. Heck I picked up The Gamer, Tower of God and Feng Shen Ji I/II(which is completely done and worth a read IMO) on a hum bug and loved all 3 so hey might as well give this one a go!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

pokoko said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah, that is true. For a half 'detective' manga, it's sure missing the detective part. Without that, it's kind of hard to believe the 'deductions' made by the MC without seeing the investigation part, and there's also part where the ghosts reveal to him who the killer is, which kinda goes against the mystery part.

But I think Kako is interesting too, so I'll continue giving this manga a shot to learn more abot her.

I've never heard of Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, so I'll be sure to look that up.

I used to be into some detective stuff so it bothers me when a protagonist "solves" mysteries by just pulling answers out of his hat.  A lot of writers do that, however, and I know that it doesn't bother some people in the slightest.  My mom reads mystery novels one after the other and I'm reasonably sure she doesn't worry much about the details adding up.

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro used to be pretty popular at one time.  It's different and probably not for everyone.  It has a fair amount of slap-stick comedy mixed in with some dark comedy.  Neuro is a demon who enjoys "eating" the emotions generated when a puzzle is solved.  He's also quite sadistic toward his "master", a school girl named Yako, who only really wants to eat delicious food.  Neuro uses demonic tools to analyze the crime scene, so it's not straight up mystery solving, though he does use logic most of the time.  It jumps back and forth from the serious to the absurd, which kind of confused me until I got used to it.  

Yeah, I can see that. Part of the fun is learning how a crime occurred and putting all the pieces together. I haven't seen nor read many mystery stories, the major one being Detective Conan, which I think is a good one. I just hope this new manga doesn't end up that way, or Kako carries the weight of it xD

I did give Majin Tentei a read and I saw the weird tools he used to solve the case, which I'm not sure if I liked that, but the explanations for how the culprit did the crime was interesting. The art style is interesting as well. Feels more of an older style.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Lol, where did this sudden interest in Black Clover come from?! Was it from the discussion we had about before?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Seven Deadly Sins: What a thoughtful and interesting manga

Fairy Tail: Sure why not...

...let's bring all the remaining bad guys together so we can end it already.

Gray's sacrifice had to be interupted of course, though I liked seeing Ul again. It's nice to see Gray do things that aren't related to Juvia everyone once in a while.

Final fight gonna start! But it's been that way for a while. *picks nose while he waits*  

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Well, it makes me happy to say that after all this time dragging around, Yamada and the Seven Witches is finally over. While it was a fun read in the beginning, it just kept going on. It did introduce new interesting plot points after the 1st big main mystery, but after awhile, it just went on for so long with so many weird twists, it felt like the author was just making things up to keep the story going to the point where I can't even piece things together anymore and the story just feels like a scattered mess.

The ending was a nice wrap up, but it should have happened a long time ago...

Dance my pretties!

Shokugeki: Just plain old BEST GIRL!!!!!

YAYYYYY I LOVE ERINA SO MUCH!

So awesome seeing her rebuke her dad like that. Nice to see that she values her friends over her position. She's really come a long way.

Also nice to see the popularity poll drawn up. Seems like Japan's taste aligns perfectly well with mine. Erina, Hisako, and Alice are definitely the best girls.

RIP Souma though.

I'd talk about non-Erina things...but let's be honest, this has basically been Shokugeki no Erina lately. Which I am 100% okay with.  

My Hero Academia: Someone needs assisstants...

Seriously, this manga is popular. How did something like this make into the final cut? Some of these panels look like so rough, I almost thought I was reading Hunter x Hunter.

Anyways, I'm interested to see more of this new villain. Wonder what the deal with the little girl is.  

No One Piece this week though...

Edit: Didn't mean to double post. Here's a picture of my cat at Christmas.

Togashi go back to drawing your own series instead of drawing My Hero Academia.

Cause holy shit what happened to the art this week? Well hopefully it gets redrawn for the volume and it doesn't happen again next week.