By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Xeno project do you hope Monolith Soft is working on currently?

What Xeno series would you rather Monolith Soft be working on?

Xenoblade 49 68.06%

Xenosaga 14 19.44%

See Results 9 12.50%

Total:72

Neither. I'd prefer they try their hand at something else.

Around the Network

I want a Xenosaga HD collection

Chronicles 2 basically. Completely new premise and new world though. Just the same formula. A bit more back in the direction of a Final Fantasy type game rather than a Skyrim type game like X was.

Baten Kait--! Ah, Xeno series. Another Xenoblade would be cool. :P
But seriously, I'd love to take another trip to the Baiten Kaitos world. A pity the games didn't sell better.

Hmm

A new IP would be nice. I think we are going to learn soon that they are helping Nintendo with Zelda, they already helped with Skyward Sword, and I'm pretty sure Nintendo needs help with this new Zelda.

Around the Network

A sequel to XCX

A new Xenoblade that drops the Mira story.

Yeah i do hope they are making more Xenoblade. Its a good series.

Xenosaga HD... doesnt really matter tbh. The story is over and they wont be continuing it. I wouldn't mind it, but i would rather another developer handled it.

I'd be down for Xenosaga HD.

I'm really curious about Xenogears and Xenosaga now that I've beaten both Xenoblade games.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I'd like something that isn't Xeno. Try a new series/IP/genre all together

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988