By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - World Record, Dude unlocks the 1000th Platinum Trophy

Sprash said:
Nem said:
That is terrible. How much of his life has he wasted?

How much time do you waste on this site that you could had spend for something meaningful?

Is speaking with other people not meaningful? It has a positive effect on building intellect and knowledge. Still... a whole lot less than he has playing games he probably didnt even enjoy.

Around the Network
demonfox13 said:
binary solo said:
How many hours? He must have played a lot of short games with pretty easy platinums. And damn, but there are certainly not 1000 PS3/4 games worthy of my time.

Are you sure about that dude? God of War alone spans 7 games if we include the ps4 remaster. Uncharted is 3 more, Ratchet and Clank trilogy plus the ps3 ones, souls games, Ni No Kuni, The Last of Us, and you already have about a fifth of his plats right there. There are definitely over 100 games on both systems that are worth it. Dead Nation, Resogun, both Darksiders, Killzone series, Resistance series, etc,etc,etc.

A fifth of his plats is 200 trophies.  You just named about 12 games.

I wonder if he'll get a lifetime PS+ subscription as well.

Well if that's legit then good for him I guess?

Clearly something isn't right here

Around the Network
Nem said:
Sprash said:

How much time do you waste on this site that you could had spend for something meaningful?

Is speaking with other people not meaningful? It has a positive effect on building intellect and knowledge. Still... a whole lot less than he has playing games he probably didnt even enjoy.

That's why I don't like these type of comments people saying how a person wasted his time. I don't know maybe he played most of them with fun or maybe not maybe he played most of them and was bored I can't judge that.

Speaking with other people is at least for me not meaningful if you will (in most cases) never met them personaly in your entire life and if you just interect with them with a comment and reply here and there. I would pretty much argue that most comments on this site doesn't receive a reply so you just have a whole bunch of comments from people telling their opinion without them interacting with anyone (in most cases).

Wow, I have 29 Platinum trophies across 2 profiles and I think I'm the sh!t. I pale in comparison to this guy.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Well done.

I only have 13...

I remember an interview of another guy (or was it the same) who had the most trophies overall. I loved how he made it sound like he was a perfectly normal guy with a proper job and a girlfriend and that he happens to game for about 5 hours a day, but has enough time for everything else.

Like, dude. Give us a break. You clearly have a problem. At some point it stops being healthy.