By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - World Record, Dude unlocks the 1000th Platinum Trophy

I have 15 bitch, get rekt.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Sprash said:
Nem said:

Is speaking with other people not meaningful? It has a positive effect on building intellect and knowledge. Still... a whole lot less than he has playing games he probably didnt even enjoy.

That's why I don't like these type of comments people saying how a person wasted his time. I don't know maybe he played most of them with fun or maybe not maybe he played most of them and was bored I can't judge that.

Speaking with other people is at least for me not meaningful if you will (in most cases) never met them personaly in your entire life and if you just interect with them with a comment and reply here and there. I would pretty much argue that most comments on this site doesn't receive a reply so you just have a whole bunch of comments from people telling their opinion without them interacting with anyone (in most cases).

You think he enjoyed 1000 games? I find that optimistic, but alright.

The talking with other people... its not the only talking i do you know. Its where i go to talk to other people about a hobby i like. Its also reading other people's reply's. It doesnt need to be a constant interactive conversation. Anyways i still find that much better than dedicating your time to completing grinding tasks for the objective of getting +1 on some virtual counter that will be deleted or meaningless in some years. 

I mean... talking about someone who does enjoy said games and getting the plats, i could understand... but saying he enjoyed 1000 games enough to get all throphies... yeah... fat chance. He is grinding the points. Maybe not even one single guy.

But well... its my life thats beeing wasted. ^^

How many shitty games did he have to play to get these? man... i also want the Hannah Montana Platinum Trophy..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Im proud of mine! :D

And I am still yet to even get my first Platinum :(

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

Got the plat for Dark Souls 2: SotFS two nights ago. Such a grind. Can't imagine doing that 973 more times.

This is something I'd be embarrassed to admit too. He clearly does nothing else with his life.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

20 PS4 games & 62 PS3 games. Zero Platinum trophy.

O_O that's impressing (and a little bit disturbing)

I have 1.
Just do not have the patience/time to get more.