By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like the taste of alcohol?

Do you like the taste of alcohol?

Yes 48 31.79%

No 83 54.97%

Maybe 20 13.25%

Total:151

A good Micro brew can be extremely tasy. Hard liquor or piss water(i.e. Bud, Coors, Miller) taste horrible. It's been so long since i drank though, don't really remember what any of it taste like.

Around the Network

I brew my own beer and regularly have the mini fridge in my basement stocked up. Beer comes in so many different styles and flavours that it's a journey to just try and sample it all. My favourite all around style is the stout. Been experimenting with Russian Imperial Stouts. And I'm always trying to brew different flavours into my stouts.

I regularly attend beer festivals as well. I'm also a fan of dry ciders and ginger beers. I'm generally not into spirits unless I mix them. And even then, it's usually only rum. I'm not a fan of red wine. I can drink some whites, but it's mostly not my thing.

I don't, and I don't drink either : P

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ka-pi96 said:

I kind of don't. It just has this horrid taste to me. The only alcoholic drinks I like are the ones that don't really taste like alcohol anymore

Kopparberg Mix Fruit. It's basically Ribena with Lemonade taste.

Anyway, generally, no, I mean I like certain red wines with meals and a nice cool refreshing beer after a long hot day. But generally alcohol doesn't taste nice but isn't that the point? It's basically a poison. :P

Hmm, pie.

I love a good tequila. Straight, chilled, no fillers. Don't drink it often, but when I do I enjoy it.

Around the Network

I really don't. It was all about the novelty and being "cool" when I was in highschool but I've developed a hatred towards alcohol drinks in general.

Specially beer, whisky and pisco. I can't even smell a pisco based drink without my body reacting badly and feeling nauseous which is quite problematic since pisco has been getting popular in the last years.

IMO alcohol is much better in food. Contrary to popular belief, it doesn't all burn off when cooking, and so it's still evapourating on the plate, meaning that the food smells stronger, therefore enhancing the taste of it. I recall learning about how alcohol bonds with certain fats in food at a molecular level and so helps mix flavours in cooking.

So yeah, I pour more of it into the pot than I do down my throat, but I'm still partial to an occasional cider.

Alcohol takes awful to me, I only drink with the intention of getting drunk.

A 'casual' drink seems pointless to me because I'm drinking a low quality drink to have no effect when I can simply have a soft drink I like the taste of.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Disgusting, I'd rather keep drinking water.

I'm now filled with determination.

When you say alcohol which do you mean? There's thousands of alcoholic drinks. You need to be more specific..

But my favorite drink is Black Rum, I love that stuff and getting drunk on it haha. My favorite brand is Kraken and it's made in Trinidad and tobabgo only and is made the proper way. Mmmmmmm Rum.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website