By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like the taste of alcohol?

Do you like the taste of alcohol?

Yes 48 31.79%

No 83 54.97%

Maybe 20 13.25%

Total:151

Do you like the graphics in video games?

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

Beer makes me vomit on taste alone but I've somehow come to enjoy the taste of whiskey and vodka.

Some kinds, occasionally. I'll take Weed over alcohol any day, though.

Ka-pi96 said:
Ljink96 said:
I tried beer once. Tasted like sweaty gym socks. Don't ask me how I know what sweaty gym socks taste like.

Don't make me ask, just tell...

Oh and someone compared the taste to piss earlier. I've got to wonder how they know what piss tastes like too...

Well, it's more like I know what they smell like and you can usually taste smells or at least think they know what it tastes like. Piss probably tastes the way it smells. Or he might take a special shower of some sort. Okay, i'll stop XD

I like the taste of many alcoholic drinks, yet I hardly drink any alcohol. It's almost guaranteed to give me a headache 1 or 2 hours after. One beer is enough to do that. Dark chocolate seems to trigger headaches too.

Around the Network

I'm a home brewer and love both beer and wine. I enjoy most hard liquor as a shot, but only a few for sipping from a glass. Most anything is good with soda or tonic, though. 

As long as it isn't too sugary, I'll partake.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Depends. When I think of the "flavor" of alcohol. I think vodka or tequila. Both are gross. Rum and gin are tolerable.

Whiskey, beer, and wine don't really taste like "alcohol" to me, though. I like those. Also, whatever is in Baileys.

Yes but it is acquired taste. Nothing like drinking a strong barley wine then washing it down with a doubleshot of Everclear and then swishing around some Black Label or 151 Rum straight to add to the flavor. once that is settled I'll normally shotgun a can of Steel Reserve or Rolling Rock some strong full flavor beers.

A lot of ales are nice as other beers. Im not a spirits man. After I got horrendously drunk on whiskey even the smell makes me feel sick.

I despise beer, but other drinks I'm ok with.