By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like the taste of alcohol?

Do you like the taste of alcohol?

Yes 48 31.79%

No 83 54.97%

Maybe 20 13.25%

Total:151

I don't drink alcohol so I wouldn't know.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Shots - Schnapps, Frangelico, etc...

Mixed - White Russians, Cape Codders

Yum, yum, yum.

Nope, disgusting no matter what way you slice it.

Guys there are so so many different types of alcoholic drinks. There is a taste for everyone.

"Do you like the taste of alcohol?"

Its just a by product that goes along with makeing the drinks.
That said it does add taste to things, non alcoholic beer doesnt taste the same to me.

I like a glass of wine sometimes, a single glass with dinner, and maybe only once or twice pr week (sometimes go months without).
Thats about all the alcohol I consume.

My favorite drink is this guy though:

Right after watching the Guardians of the Galaxy, with the cheesy Piña Colada song, we went out and got a bunch of them :P

They taste amasing.

Around the Network

Nope. And not only that, I see no real appeal to it. It kills brain cells, slows reaction times, gets you into a state of mind where you really aren't in total control of what you're doing. PLUS it tastes disgusting, no thanks!

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

I am 16 and never had alcohol and probably never will lol

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

dongo8 said:
Nope. And not only that, I see no real appeal to it. It kills brain cells, slows reaction times, gets you into a state of mind where you really aren't in total control of what you're doing. PLUS it tastes disgusting, no thanks!

You dont drink it with the goal of getting drunk.

Thats some teen BS mentality you grow out of once your over 20years of age.

You do it because you enjoy the taste.

Also your constantly killing brain cells.

Turn your head, shake it, jump up and down (play basketball) and your brain is just slushing around in there, and brain cells are dieing as your playing basket ball. Take a smoke, probably kills brain cells too.

Doesnt mean its unhealthy to play basket ball.

Alcohol has no taste. Be more specific? Wine, beer, wodka...?
It's like asking “do you like the taste of water“

KungKras said:
c03n3nj0 said:
For how long have you been drinking beer?

It's definitely an acquired taste.

As for stronger drinks, I still can't take Vodka well. I also don't like Whiskey very much, although I feel pretty bad-ass when I have a cup of it in my hands. :P

If you want badass, you need to try bäsk! (Or malort as it's called in the US)
Now that's an aquired taste if I've ever seen one :)

I've definitely have had absinthe in Prague, which I think is similar. All I can say is oh boy hahaha. 

For a night of unrelentless and un-rememberable fun, I'd recommend a shot of Tequila with absinthe mixed in. After a few shots of this It hits you faster than you hit the floor afterward. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."