By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - 10 Cloverfield Lane is one of the most amazing and intense experiences i've ever had in a movie theater.

Seriously, this movie is fucking incredible. I know it just came out, but if you haven't seen it yet you should definately go see it soon. I just got back from watching it about 2 hours ago and I can't stop thinking about how amazing it was. It constantly keeps you guessing from beginning to end and as it keeps building up towards the ending and what happens in the ending is also amazing and a fantastic ending at that too.  It will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Some people in the theater I was in even screamed as well because of some of what happened in some of the scenes. 

Around the Network

Will definitely be checking it out!

going today then london has fallen right after

I am Iron Man

Yep its on my radar will watch soon

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

So what did you think of it?

Around the Network
FloatingWaffles said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

So what did you think of it?

I liked most of it.  The ending was the biggest fall off a cliff in quality I have seen...basically ever.  Was there another director that came in or what?  Like what happened?  I'm baffled (in a bad way)

London has Fallen was fun.  "Fuck you!" "I'm fuckin' thirsty!" and "go back to fuckfaceistan" or whatever he said are some really fun action movie lines just because of Gerard Butler delivery.

I am Iron Man

Amazing AND intense!?

Wanting to see this but I keep thinking I'm going to be disappointed by the movie... With any luck I'm wrong!!

John Goodman is fantastic in the film.