By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New ip that you are most excited for?

Tagged games:

Right now it's Horizon for sure. But we'll see what E3 brings! (Is it too early to start getting totally stoked?)

Around the Network

Nothing comes to mind, honestly.
In my humble opinion, almost every new IP this gen so far has been mediocre or just plain crap.

Pokken Tournament! This new game can go really big! Especially how there are TONNES of pokemons out there!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Mike321 said:
Pokken.
BasilZero said:
Pokken Tournament (WiiU)

I'm not sure Pokken would count as a new IP. It is, in fact, Pokémon, an already established IP. That would make this a spinoff of a current IP.

OT: Ni-Oh, hands down. It's my most anticipated game this year. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Nothing super exciting, but Pokken looks pretty good

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

We talking unreleased games then yeah, Ni-oh.
Of recent new IPs it's Splatoon. It was well overdue that Nintendo allowed new talent to shine and would you believe it there are people at the company not named Miyamoto who are capable of developing new IP.

Quantum Break.

curl-6 said:
In my humble opinion, almost every new IP this gen so far has been mediocre or just plain crap.

Yeah, everything is too samish imo. Feels like I'm playing the same game over and over again.

Horizon: Zero dawn, Tomorrow children, No man's sky and Pokkén tournament

AlfredoTurkey said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah, everything is too samish imo. Feels like I'm playing the same game over and over again.

Pretty much.

Everything feels like dreary shades of generic Hollywood mush. Destiny, Watch Dogs, Division, Titanfall, Evolve, Ryse, Until Dawn, The Crew, The Order, Dying Light, Knack, Ryse, Driveclub... they all just feel like soulless, cynical regurgitations of other, better games.