Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 vs Gears 4

Most sold first week.

Gears 4 35 16.67%

Uncharted 4 175 83.33%

Total:210
soonyfanboy said:
first week? probably gears.
lifetime uncharted for sure

what do you think Gears has going for it in the first week?  Maybe a holiday release?

Around the Network

uc4 probably

The one with Indiana Deadpool.

I honestly don't know why these kind of vs threads exist because so far this gen, anything on PS is going to sell more than X1 due to the userbase, marketing and hype, it's almost like asking a question you know the answer to but you just want to hear it anyway because it sounds nice to the ears.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Considering the userbase of PS4 is much bigger than that of the Xone. I am going to say Uncharted 4

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

DEAD_ORIGINAL said:

Two highly anticipated games this year, Uncharted like a tasty pizza (single player) with a garlic dip (multiplayer no one really wants) against Microsoft's Gears 4 a hearty Steak (single player) and Chips/Fries (multiplayer u come back for more).

Who will sell most first week and in total bear in mind Gears 4 will likely be on PC(ew) and the series have sold pretty even, Gears winning slightly.

Actually this is the only reason I have even considered getting the game

Around the Network
DEAD_ORIGINAL said:

Two highly anticipated games this year, Uncharted like a tasty pizza (single player) with a garlic dip (multiplayer no one really wants) against Microsoft's Gears 4 a hearty Steak (single player) and Chips/Fries (multiplayer u come back for more).

Who will sell most first week and in total bear in mind Gears 4 will likely be on PC(ew) and the series have sold pretty even, Gears winning slightly.

great job derailing your own thread.

U3 mp was amazing and i played it far longer than any other mp last gen.

from what as been shown so far U4 will destroy gears 4 on every level:  graphics. gameplay.  sales.  reviews.  single player.  multiplayer.

If the jewel of the crown aka Halo 5 under performed, what can people expect from Gears?

To answer the OP, Uncharted 4.

E-Z.

KingofTrolls said:
DEAD_ORIGINAL said:

Uncharted is like pizza in my mind loads of toppings but goes quick. Gears like a rump steak will last longer.

I played all Gears on 360 and all U's on PS3 and I am totally opposite to ur statement, but hey, one likes blonde, one not.

Blonde cakes or blond hair :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I'm sure Uncharted 4 will hold its own against Gears 4 just fine XD

It's kinda obvious, no need to make a thread.

The hype around ND is so high after TLOU ( 10M of sales) that Uncharted 4 will destroy anything on it's way, probably one of the 3 best seller in the exclusive of the generation, if not the best.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m