By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 vs Gears 4

Most sold first week.

Gears 4 35 16.67%

Uncharted 4 175 83.33%

Total:210

I'd have to go with Uncharted 4 sales-wise. The user base is much bigger and pre orders seems to be good. I also think it's being more hyped than Gears, but maybe that's cause Gears is still far (?) from launch.

Anyway, I'm sure both will sell amazingly well.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

North America or World wide?

Installed based is all that matters and Gears 4 really doesn't have a chance in hell to outsell Uncharted 4 week one worldwide.

I don't think it matters to much. Both will sell well. Both have a big fanbase. Hard to call first week. I wouldn't like to say. If Gears 4 has a holiday bundle it might win out.

TheMessiah said:
I don't think it matters to much. Both will sell well. Both have a big fanbase. Hard to call first week. I wouldn't like to say. If Gears 4 has a holiday bundle it might win out.

It is almost certain that Uncharted 4 will be bundled on this years holidays.

Thats what i think, at least.

DEAD_ORIGINAL said:
KingofTrolls said:

I played all Gears on 360 and all U's on PS3 and I am totally opposite to ur statement, but hey, one likes blonde, one not.

Did u prefer Uncharted multiplayer, as ive never seen whats great about them. The last of us multiplayer is so much better

Aren't you the pinnacle of objectivity?

The uncharted multiplyer is great, especially UC4 MP. It has some wicked changes, setting it aside from previous and other multiplayers. It can be a fair assumption to say Gears' MP will be more robust/polished but the UC4 MP is a welcomed addition to most people who have tried the beta and/or played previous Uncharted MP. 

Unwanted my left butt cheek.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
TheMessiah said:

It is almost certain that Uncharted 4 will be bundled on this years holidays.

Thats what i think, at least.

I was more thinking Gears 4 will have alot of hype at holidays. So a bundle may help first week vs first week. That's what the op was asking no?