By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGShare: Post your screenshots, gameplay videos, and more!

One more for the road. GTA V, of course.

Around the Network
Mr_No said:

This is from Grand Theft Auto V. GTA Online, precisely.

All very nice. Human Torch: Maybe my fav one.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Versus_Evil said:

RIME - PS4PRO

Somebody bought it! How is the game? Is it like Ico or Journey or more like Toren?

Versus_Evil said:

Uncharted LL - PS4PRO + HDR

Can't say Uncharted is my game of choice, but it's definitely a pretty looking game :o

Gundam Side Story - real Sega Saturn hardware hooked up using OSSC and game capture device

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
i dont know how to take screenshots on ps4 DX but i'll try in the future

Just press the button that says "Share" when you find something you want to capture and a menu will appear giving you options of what to do. Then press save image.

Just messing around with the camera in Super Mario Odyssey. Wanted to get this thread back on my buddy and figured I'd give myself an excuse to post a picture

Ryuu96 said:
This thread needs some Xbox One X Screenshots

It sure does! You know the drill, get shilling Ryuu

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 - Vita

Last edited by COKTOE - on 14 November 2017

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

World of Warcraft: Legion

Some beautiful zones like Val’Sharah, Argus and Suramar.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"