By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Meet The New Cast Of Gears Of War 4

Skratchy said:
I really dig the concept art and all, but it doesn't really FEEL like Gears. Does that make sense? It almost looks more like rejected Naughty Dog characters.

The demo from E3 made the game feel a little more like survival horror which I liked because the Original gave off the same vibe. As for the characters not being ultra buff there were many normal sized male characters in the OG trilogy they could just say that the milatary pumped it's soldiers full of drugs to make them stronger and it would actually make sense story wise.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

doesn't even look like the same franchise.

love laura bailey.   xD

EspadaGrim said:
KiigelHeart said:

Clayton Carmine? 😉

Plot Twist he after the War was over when he electrocuted himself in the bathtub with a boombox.

That's cold man. Poor Carmine

Darc Requiem said:
EspadaGrim said:

Plot Twist he after the War was over when he electrocuted himself in the bathtub with a boombox.

That's cold man. Poor Carmine

Yeah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_rg2jUasuM

Don't forget their are four carmines but the last one we not saw yet also their is a Fredo Carmine their cousin.

Around the Network

Don't know how I feel about the look itself of the characters. Marcus is just too legendary. The Cole train's descendant better be in this on some capacity!

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

GamechaserBE said:
Don't forget their are four carmines but the last one we not saw yet also their is a Fredo Carmine their cousin.

Fredo was a reporter and the fourth carmine was the youngest brother and wasn't old enough to join the military, I hope that they continue the legacy and have a Carmine show up in game.

EspadaGrim said:
GamechaserBE said:

Fredo was a reporter and the fourth carmine was the youngest brother and wasn't old enough to join the military, I hope that they continue the legacy and have a Carmine show up in game.

Well yeah it will probably the D.Carmine if anyone of them show up...  hope their will be some books. Gears books were the best video game based related books.

If its 25 years later then that means some of the original cast will likely appear in the game.

I bet Baird will be in there doing some science shit. Marcus is probably in his late 50s.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Marcus will be bald and fat and his voice actor is now Dan Castellaneta.