Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Meet The New Cast Of Gears Of War 4

Who? To all of them.



Around the Network

a major criticism of the past gears games was how super macho and big/cartoony the characters looked.
I really like the new look, makes it more believable.



Darc Requiem said:

How are they going to do 4 player Co-Op? We all know what happens to Carmine's?


Clayton lives! There's also the 4th Carmine brother who we never saw



                            

I really dig the concept art and all, but it doesn't really FEEL like Gears. Does that make sense? It almost looks more like rejected Naughty Dog characters.



KiigelHeart said:
Darc Requiem said:

How are they going to do 4 player Co-Op? We all know what happens to Carmine's?

Clayton Carmine? 😉

Plot Twist he died after the War was over when he electrocuted himself in the bathtub with a boombox.



Around the Network
Skratchy said:
I really dig the concept art and all, but it doesn't really FEEL like Gears. Does that make sense? It almost looks more like rejected Naughty Dog characters.

The demo from E3 made the game feel a little more like survival horror which I liked because the Original gave off the same vibe. As for the characters not being ultra buff there were many normal sized male characters in the OG trilogy they could just say that the milatary pumped it's soldiers full of drugs to make them stronger and it would actually make sense story wise.



CGI-Quality said:

doesn't even look like the same franchise.

 

 

 

love laura bailey.   xD



EspadaGrim said:
KiigelHeart said:

Clayton Carmine? 😉

Plot Twist he after the War was over when he electrocuted himself in the bathtub with a boombox.

That's cold man. Poor Carmine



Darc Requiem said:
EspadaGrim said:

Plot Twist he after the War was over when he electrocuted himself in the bathtub with a boombox.

That's cold man. Poor Carmine

Yeah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_rg2jUasuM



Don't forget their are four carmines but the last one we not saw yet also their is a Fredo Carmine their cousin.