By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft removes 8 studio's, but...

Oh lord please no metascorelistwars I beg ya! 😣

Right now there's quality games to play on X1 and interesting games to come (I'm more than happy with Gears + multiplats) but the future is a bit worrying. I hope they seal some nice 3rd party deals then.

Around the Network
iceland said:
When you have a weak First Party, any studio is a pretty big loss. IMO

This. Very much, this.

in microsoft forum, many gamers want buy a PS4 now. And lionhead is acidic.

i dont understand microsoft... they have millions and close all own games-studios. that is in my opinion very bad for gamer.

Lionhead studios never skipped a heartbeat for me since their first game on PC all those years ago now.

Don't get why you would axe them.

Rest I have NFI what they did lol.

It is still is a bad news. A studio is a studio, it doesn't matter if it is a big or little studio.

Around the Network

Studios come and go. Gamers need to understand that its the people behind the studios no the studio itself. Too many gamers are too concerned with numbers and studios and exclusives and not worrying about the quality of the games themselves. Lion Head hasn't made a good game since Fable 2. Its time to move on and let someone else have a go.

TheDeleter said:

Bloodborne (91) ill give you that even though Bandai made it and Xbox don't make a game in that catagory (yet) 

Bandai/Namco has nothing to do with Bloodborne, they publish Dark Souls (outside of Japan), but From Software is very much independend from them - instead the studio belongs to the Kadokawa Corp, which is mainly a Manga and Magazine publisher.

Doom and Gloom. Another Xbox is dying tagline.

There plenty who prefer MS exclusives over Sony. So its all opinion. I personally don't like Sony own admission and attitude towards indie games and lack of AAA exclusives this gen. But I don't go around saying PS4 is dying because of weak indie games.

Its all opinion. Theres a lot of games I couldn't play on PS4 that I love. And to me what the PS4 has doesn't even come close. It doesn't help that Japanese games these days imho are extremely terrible and a shell of the late 90's and early 00's.

The next logical step would be to pull out of Japan.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
The next logical step would be to pull out of Japan.

You mean they haven't?

Mindblown :D

“Ore no... Kachi da!”