By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Competitive Game?

Two parts to this question. What's your favorite game to play competitively and what's your favorite competitive game to watch? I know that not everyone here plays/watches competitive games, but I'm curious. Personally, I would say that Smash 4 is my favorite game to play competitively and Starcraft 2 is by far my favorite game to watch. I also enjoy CS:GO and Rocket League, but I chose Smash because I participate in tournaments sometimes. What about you guyz?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

My favorite game to play competitively is Pokemon, followed by Super Smash Bros. I don't watch people play games, so I don't really have a favorite competitive game to watch, but I guess if I had to chose, it would probably be Super Smash Bros.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

My favorites to play: Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros WiiU, Street Fighter IV, any Dance Dance Revolution game (I know it´s old but.... I enjoy playing them at arcades)

My favorites to watch: League of Legends, Street Fighter IV, Super Smash Bros WiiU

Rocket League and Rocket League.
Am also a big fan of watching Fighting games but Im garbage at them.

League of legends & Rocket League.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Rocket League and Rocket League.
Am also a big fan of watching Fighting games but Im garbage at them.

Yeah. Currently, Rocket League is the game I spend the most time playing. I have so much fun with it, but I'm getting really frustrated with it lately. Regardless, I still can't stop playing it.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

The Super Smash Bros. series, specifically Melee and Wii U.

I've also been watching a good handful of competitive Street Fighter V videos recently.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

i have never been much into online competitive gaming, until now that Halo 5 entered my life. It´s the most fun I´ve had with any competitive game, EVER, which came as a bit of a surprise.

To watch, well I have to go with Halo 5 there aswell, whether it is a 0-57 kill streak in Warzone or a super Close fight in Breakout, I´m hooked to the damn thing!

CWegzz said:
My favorite game to play competitively is Pokemon, followed by Super Smash Bros. I don't watch people play games, so I don't really have a favorite competitive game to watch, but I guess if I had to chose, it would probably be Super Smash Bros.

No point in me saying anything else. This is how I feel.

Smash Bros. and Mario Kart competitively and Street Fighter to watch. I suck at Street Fighter but it's amazing to watch some of the Street Fighter IV matches.