By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Competitive Game?

Rocket League and Call of Duty 4 are my favourite games to play competitively.
I like watching Rocket League eSports sometimes - like last night in the Pro League finals, which was insane btw - but not often. More often than not I'll watch fighting games.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

CS:GO on pc
Halo on consoles

ReimTime said:
I like watching Rocket League eSports sometimes - like last night in the Pro League finals, which was insane btw - but not often. More often than not I'll watch fighting games.

That comeback O__O
I thought F3 had it in the bag.
And C&J couldnt even play Scrub Killa.
Was such an amazing series.

- Street Fighter to watch and play
- CoD/Smash Bros to play (sometimes)

To play: Heroes of the storm
To watch: Overwatch

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
ReimTime said:

That comeback O__O
I thought F3 had it in the bag.
And C&J couldnt even play Scrub Killa.
Was such an amazing series.

Insane comeback! Very excited for the competitive future of this game.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I don't play competitively since it requires too much skill and nerve wracking. That and people don't like to play with you when you're too good :p

I like watching Smash 4 from time to time

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I'll just go ahead and say Civilization V, even though it's not really a competitive game as in LoL or CS:GO.

Halo 5 online. Mario Kart 8 offline.
None to watch. I'm not into watching sports either though.

Puppyroach said:
i have never been much into online competitive gaming, until now that Halo 5 entered my life. It´s the most fun I´ve had with any competitive game, EVER, which came as a bit of a surprise.

To watch, well I have to go with Halo 5 there aswell, whether it is a 0-57 kill streak in Warzone or a super Close fight in Breakout, I´m hooked to the damn thing!

I have Halo 5, but I really stopped playing it a few months ago (unfortunately). I should get back into it. How are the numbers? Are there a decent amount of people playing?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.