Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lionhead Shutting Down. Fable Legends Cancelled.

You guys know this is second time shut down studio.

Steam ID: Quakecore89 / GOG: AMDFX89 / Xbox Live Tag: QUAKEcore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855

Current PC: (Ryzen 7 3700X/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/RTX 3080(placeholder)/Crucial 250GB SATA M.2+Kingston 1TB SSD+Corsair 1TB NVMe)

Around the Network

whoever in their right mind decided to green light something like fable legends...smh.
they should have first pushed out fable 4 before diving into a solely mp/online-centric fable game.

Well that really sucks for people involved and fans.

roborad said:
whoever in their right mind decided to green light something like fable legends...smh.
they should have first pushed out fable 4 before diving into a solely mp/online-centric fable game.

Yep bad call, probably what did them in.

A safer call would have been to just make a Fable 4, doubt MS would have killed their company if they where working on a normal fable game.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why MS why :(

My favorite team and my favorite IP from Microsoft.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

This really pisses me off. I'm in the Fable Legends beta, and the game was coming along great. Such a fucking waste. I'm sorry to all those who lost their job at both Lionhead and Press Play.

Woah. That's why they were pretty silent with the game...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I, I dont know how to take this news, I've had so much fun with the FL beta with friends, its sad to see it be cancelled. What's more sad tho is to see a studio that brought so much joy to me on the original Xbox with FLC

From an Xbox fan that you brought so much joy to I say, farewell.

Pavolink said:
Woah. That's why they were pretty silent with the game...

It doesn't appear so looking at that tweet from the 4th, unless they were jsut 'braving it out', which IS a possibility.

The PS5 Exists. 

sad , but since fable 2 , they haven't done a good game