By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is this going to be a really bad year for Nintendo?

For Wii U yes.

For 3DS? no. You can't go wrong with Pokemon :P

Around the Network
Aerys said:
For Wii U yes, very bad, but it died in 2015

I'm pretty sure last year you said it died on 2014.

Is really impressive how a dead console is gonna get the bigger goty contender this year.

Platina said:
I don't think so..

There are a lot of games that I am interested in, but due to how expensive they are, I won't be getting them day 1..

- Dragon Quest VII/VIII
- Bravely Second
- TMS #FE
- Zelda U (of course)
- Pokemon Sun/Moon
etc..

This

It will only be an average to bad year IF NX does not release.

I think Nintendo are not announcing any long term Wii U/3DS games because they are slowly shifting focus to NX (I hope... although I said the same thing late last year).

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

I don't know what your talking about.....

- TPHD
- Pokken
- TMS #FE
- FE FATES
- Bravely Second
- Those DQ Games
- Pokemon Sun and Moon
- Zelda U

- Bayonetta and Corrin in Smash + Upcoming Amiibos with Cloud
- My Nintendo

AND OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE NX REVEAL!!!!!!!!

This year is soooooooooooo much better than last year!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

What a pointless thread, how is amiibo or motion controls making this year any worse? lol

- Pokken
- TPHD
- Star Fox Zero
- Tokyo #FE
- Paper Mario Colour Splash (not convinced about this one but it is paper mario)
- The Legend Of Zelda U
- Fe Fates
- DQVII
- Braverly Second
- Pokemon Sun/Moon
- NX REVEAL

And games like SMM and Splatoon keept getting great updates.

No I dont see it that boring at all.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you on being positive about Nintendo.

I can't believe I'm so jaded that I'm no longer positive about Nintendo.

Hmm, I was interested and excited for many of the things listed in the direct, and it was just up to the summer. So... no, I don't agree. It's looking good so far to me : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I'm looking forward to Tokyo#FE and believe it or not, Paper Mario. That game looks gorgeous. Otherwise this year is pretty good for me. My library will only grow after seeing this Direct.

As long as Zelda U releases this year it will be good, everything else is just icing on the cake.

Not really. Any year with a mainline Zelda that looks impressive is a good year by default. But I can feel you, the Wii U output is rather weak this year, and 3DS is just... being 3DS like it had for the past 2 years.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won