By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I think after Twilight Princess HD and Zelda U... I think I'm finished with the Wii U.

RolStoppable said:
Nintation360 said:

what do you mean? 

Your threads are like Ubisoft games.

Awesome like ZombiU you mean

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Goodnightmoon said:

"After the last game is released on WiiU, I'm done with the WiiU... unless more games are released for the WiiU, then I'll keep playing my WiiU"

Cool.

Hehe, talk about redundant.

Ultrashroomz said:
Goodnightmoon said:

"After the last game is released on WiiU, I'm done with the WiiU... unless more games are released for the WiiU, then I'll keep playing my WiiU"

Cool.

Hehe, talk about redundant.

I responded to that. That sentence is so misleading. I added the proper sentence what I'm saying in this thread. 

RolStoppable said:
Nintation360 said:

what do you mean? 

Don't get yourself banned. We don't tolerance that on this website. I'm not gonna read in your response to this. I don't do that childish stuff. I'm having a nice day so have a good one.   

Nintation360 said:
RolStoppable said:

Don't get yourself banned. We don't tolerance that on this website. I'm not gonna read in your response to this. I don't do that childish stuff. I'm having a nice day so have a good one.   

Now now, at least he didn't compare it to an EA game.

Nintation360 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Cool.

More like "After I get the last game that interests me for the Wii U, I'm done with the Wii U. Unless they announce/release more games that interests me for the Wii U, I'll keep playing wii u when I get those games"   

Well no shit, obviously you will move on once you finish all the games that interest you, its such an obvious statement that there was no point in even making a thread about it.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Don't worry, Nintendo too.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Interesting opinion. good to see the ps4 is satisfying you. If you ever want any suggestions for really good ps4 games that you might not be aware of give me a shout. I'd be happy to help.

im finished with nintendo.

Unless anything isn't announced at E3, my last games are Star Fox Zero and Zelda U. Lost interest in Paper Mario Color Splash instantly, God, I hope this isn't Nintendo's vision for NX.

Too bad! I heard there will be another game from the mini Mario and Donkey Kong series!