By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which vaporware titles can Nintendo save for the NX?

Tagged games:

Nintendo saving vaporware. A sound strategy for the future?

Nintendo will gain succes... 10 47.62%

Nintendo will not move mo... 6 28.57%

Megaman Legends 3, you kn... 4 19.05%

Total:20
Platina said:
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance...

Is that vaporware?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

A very obvious one: Megaman.More especifically, Megaman X.

X should have a reboot, since the story and its lore is a gigantic mess at this point, and maybe even get the Metroid Prime treatment.A few years ago there was the leak of a cancelled Megaman X games that took that route, and taking some parts that I didnt agree with(Why the hell they gave X a gun, when he has a freaking XBuster in his left hand?!?!?), it could have been awesome.Make it happen Nintendo!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Half-Life 3

Turok: Dinosaur Hunter

Far Cry Primal and Ark have tried to scratch that itch - but haven't quite got there.

It would be a AAA FPS that could really differentiate NX, and if done right could easily stand up to Halo, CoD, Far Cry and other big FPS games.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Vanquish 2, Half life 3, Bayonetta 3, Crash Bandicoot, Pokemon Sandbox, GTA VI /RD 3/ Agent exclusive, Beyond G&E 2, "Okami" 2, Sonic Adventure 3, Metroid Prime 4, Mario Galaxy 3, Smash Bros NX...

Around the Network

Anything Konami:
Castlevania
Gradius
Suikoden
Goemon
Pro Evolution Soccer
Silent Hill
Yu-Gi-Oh!

Agent. OK, probably not

Star Fox Zero

I think it's a poor strategy because it guarantees poor sales.

Starcraft: Ghost
Agent

Click HERE and be happy