By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo direct tomorrow

This will be the last Wii U n 3DS focused direct I bet. Sadly there's no way Sun & Moon will be here, otherwise I would be extremely confused as to why they didn't get footage in their own direct.

Around the Network

Was not expecting a direct before... well, E3 actually. I wonder if they will show us new stuff.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Kjartan said:
Was not expecting a direct before... well, E3 actually. I wonder if they will show us new stuff.

whatever they still have for 3DS/Wii U besides S&M and Zelda U (maybe and I say maybe they'll show what the Wolf Link does in Zelda U but I don't think so...)

Cool, can't wait!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I'm not expecting much... just tease the NX please.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
OP updated.

How does it feel doing the OPs work?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

CGI-Quality said:
TomaTito said:

How does it feel doing the OPs work?

Lack of substance, especially in an OP, can be moderated. However, in helping him fix it up, it looks nicer and no one is in trouble. :)

Thanks... Sorry, won't happen again...

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

I'm ready for Amiigo Festival 2: Strike back.

This is right time to announce that announced game for everyone is waiting beacsue I dont think we much of Wii U at E3.

Yay, new Direct. Please announce the Fates release date already. :)

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.